+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Had this chat with my aunties fella Saturday, well it was about mental health but the attitudes towards that and name calling would have been "get on with it" years ago.

Doesn't mean anyone called nasty names wasn't affected years ago, they were just told in a roundabout way to man up basically.

Weirdly enough I think I would have faired better with a harsher attitude in some instances in life, rather than being molly coddled.
    Seems that nowadays folk have a lower threshold for stress/confrontation. Watching I'm a Celebrity everyone cries every 10 minutes, and for the last few years whenever I've seen an Aussie cricketer being interviewed he's balling his eyes out like a Sheila.

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    .....or to pass on Covid onto
    We are all going to get it at some point

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Seems that nowadays folk have a lower threshold for stress/confrontation. Watching I'm a Celebrity everyone cries every 10 minutes, and for the last few years whenever I've seen an Aussie cricketer being interviewed he's balling his eyes out like a Sheila.
    I'm a celebrity and aussie cricketers are the basis for your belief that people have a lower threshold to stress and confrontation? Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We are all going to get it at some point
    not a left jab or a right hook in sight

So... predictions for the Sheffield game anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    So... predictions for the Sheffield game anyone?
    I'm going large, 3-1 City