Thread: Margaret Hodge Steps Down

Re: Margaret Hodge Steps Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Anyone you're not voting for!
    To help I'm voting sensible Labour

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    To help I'm voting sensible Labour
    There's no such party. You'll do the same as you've always done and vote Tory. Anyway, Margaret Hodge is a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch.

There's no such party. You'll do the same as you've always done and vote Tory. Anyway, Margaret Hodge is a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch.
    I do feel sorry for you, thankfully I wouldn't stoop to your language and thoughts .

I sincerely wish you a very Merry Xmas

I do feel sorry for you, thankfully I wouldn't stoop to your language and thoughts .

I sincerely wish you a very Merry Xmas
    Margaret Hodge is a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch!

Merry Christmas to you too

Margaret Hodge is a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch!

Merry Christmas to you too
    When I checked earlier today LOM had had the last word (aka killed) 19 of the 30 threads on the front page of the Politics board.

You don't honestly think he will leave this with a 'Merry Christmas' do you?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    When I checked earlier today LOM had had the last word (aka killed) 19 of the 30 threads on the front page of the Politics board.

You don't honestly think he will leave this with a 'Merry Christmas' do you?
    No I'm going to be on guard throughout Christmas Day and Boxing Day; I expect him to make further attacks, without him understanding the substance of the matter 😀

חג מולד שמח ושנה טובה

חג מולד שמח ושנה טובה
    Yes I'm glad you agree she's a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch. Chag Molad Sameach to you too!

Yes I'm glad you agree she's a vile, self-serving, sanctimonious bitch. Chag Molad Sameach to you too!
    I will prey for you , as stated in the Torah "Love your neighbor as yourself’ (Leviticus 19:18).

I will prey for you , as stated in the Torah "Love your neighbor as yourself’ (Leviticus 19:18).
    Torah, Torah, Torah?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Torah, Torah, Torah?
    A great film, and band too!

התפללו בעצמכם ושחררו את עצמכם מפנטזיה

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Torah, Torah, Torah?
    Steady Tiger.

If Desmond Tutu had been in the Labour Party, Margaret Hodge would have screamed for him to be expelled as an anti-Semite, for his opposition to Zionism and characterisation of the Israeli state as an apartheid state, and Kier Starmer would have agreed.

And LOM would have abused him.

If Desmond Tutu had been in the Labour Party, Margaret Hodge would have screamed for him to be expelled as an anti-Semite, for his opposition to Zionism and characterisation of the Israeli state as an apartheid state, and Kier Starmer would have agreed.

Keep up pretending

Keep up pretending
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tinians-israel

Whenever it is possible to make any sense of your posts on Labour and antisemitism claims, you seem to come down very easily on the side of Margaret Hodge, John Mann and the right wing press that accuse supporters of BDS as antisemites. I'm not sure whether you view those who label Israel as an apartheid state in the same way - including Human Rights Watch, Israeli human rights organisations and a clutch of former Israeli prime ministers, generals and academics, but I would not be surprised.

The Labour Party is still busily investigating, suspending and expelling members who hold those views - especially Jewish members - and Desmond Tutu would fall foul of those attacks too. No pretending required - just hard facts and a depressing, racist witch hunt.

Tutu and Hodge delivered a lot more for thier country and party than any of the disgraceful Labour Party members at its core .

Tutu and Hodge delivered a lot more for thier country and party than any of the disgraceful Labour Party members at its core .
    Tutu was a wonderful man; Margaret Hodge is a charlatan. You should show more respect.

Tutu was a wonderful man; Margaret Hodge is a charlatan. You should show more respect.
    I have much more respect for her and Blair than the dreadful bunch under Corbyn who were not nice people and victimised a set of people who have been victimised over the centuries much more than many other racist events we now recognise.

Appalling episode for a great political party .

I have much more respect for her and Blair than the dreadful bunch under Corbyn who were not nice people and victimised a set of people who have been victimised over the centuries much more than many other racist events we now recognise.

Appalling episode for a great political party .
    That's so very sad, Corbyn never victimised anyone, he is the least racist person you can imagine.

Yet you have an immense difficulty in recognising right from wrong.

You mention an admirable man like Desmond Tutu in the same vein as a scheming, self obsessed, capitalist like Margaret Hodge. The very same Margaret Hodge whose own steel company from which she made millions participated in propping up an evil apartheid regime by sidestepping sanctions. The very same apartheid regime Desmond Tutu spent his adult life and career fighting against. Tutu would have been appalled to have been associated with her ilk.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's so very sad, Corbyn never victimised anyone, he is the least racist person you can imagine.

Yet you have an immense difficulty in recognising right from wrong.

You mention an admirable man like Desmond Tutu in the same vein as a scheming, self obsessed, capitalist like Margaret Hodge. The very same Margaret Hodge whose own steel company from which she made millions participated in propping up an evil apartheid regime by sidestepping sanctions. The very same apartheid regime Desmond Tutu spent his adult life and career fighting against. Tutu would have been appalled to have been associated with her ilk.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
    You are funny 😄

You are funny 😄
    I'm loveable 😀

I'm loveable 😀
    I can feel that, and a strange lingering warmth 😁.

Happy New Year .👍

I can feel that, and a strange lingering warmth 😁.

Happy New Year .👍
    You too, whatever our differences, you're a good guy!

Tell me about your time in the Soft Machine again some time. They were one of my faves long ago 👍