+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ajaz Patel takes 3rd ever 10 wickets in a test innings joining Laker and Kumble

Ajaz Patel takes 3rd ever 10 wickets in a test innings joining Laker and Kumble

Fantastic bowling performance by Patel for NZ against India

Re: Ajaz Patel takes 3rd ever 10 wickets in a test innings joining Laker and Kumble

Fantastic achievement. He was born in Mumbai aswell.
    I love cricket for all the rare statistics and achievements it throws up.

Re: Ajaz Patel takes 3rd ever 10 wickets in a test innings joining Laker and Kumble

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Fantastic achievement. He was born in Mumbai aswell.
    I love cricket for all the rare statistics and achievements it throws up.
    Great achievement, but he needs to follow it up with a century now, New Zealand are 38-6 in reply to India’s 325.

Sounds as if the wicket has turned bowler-friendly.

I rate NZ .

4 days to go too sleepless nights

hes going to be bowling again shortly

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    hes going to be bowling again shortly
    Conceivably he could take another 10 wickets in the second innnings and still not get MoM!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Conceivably he could take another 10 wickets in the second innnings and still not get MoM!
    14 wickets for Patel but MoM went to Manyank Agarwal. NZ got stuffed by 372 runs. Agarwal scored almost as many runs as the whole NZ team.