+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: THIN BLUE LINE FANZINE 58

THIN BLUE LINE FANZINE 58

Some of you will be aware that I produced 'The Thin Blue Line' fanzine for fifteen years, between 1993 and 2008. Not so many will know that I lost a lot of my back copies after a flood at my old address. Not all of them - some were in plastic wallets, but most of the later issues were ruined.
    Since that disaster, some ten years ago, I have gradually managed to locate almost all of the missing editions. Thanks to Martin and Andrew (who both gave me all of the copies they had - thanks, lads!), and after much searching on Ebay, I have just one left to find. But it's a long time ago now, and I'm beginning to lose hope of it just turning up.
    So here it is - if you have a good clean copy of Issue 58, I'd like to take it off your hands. Please, check your attic, your garage, or down the back of your sofa. I'm looking for Issue 58. Thanks.

Re: THIN BLUE LINE FANZINE 58

I'll have a look. I used to get it (and othrr fanzines..I really miss them) and I would never throw them.

What year is 58.

I used to buy the thin blue line, along with Oh bluebird of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    What year is 58.
    Issue 58 came out in August 2004, at the start of the 2004-05 season.

I'll check up my mums, but it'll be in a few weeks

1st class fanzine to be honest, at times it was the highlight of watching city play

Happy to pay, if someone has one (or more).

I know a few City fans who purchased some , I will ask for you , must say it was a great read .

Before I got rid of my collection about 10 years ago I scanned just about everything I had and I'm sure I scanned all the fanzines and that probably includes no. 58. If you fail to get a proper copy and a scanned one will do in the meantime, just let me know.

Alan