+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police yesterday

Re: Police yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Too much drama on the forum these days. Every thread ends the same way.
    Can I really be blamed here?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If you want to come across as an arsehole crack on. To my knowledge, whenever you've mentioned your mother I've at least been respectful when making comments, given the situation it's what anyone would do.

Ripping someone in a Google related post is one thing, poking your nose in where you know the other poster has previously told you to mind your own business (a thread I seem to remember got deleted as it was you making nasty comments, they usually stay a while when I've made them, you must have mates in high places)

Others have also passed comment, my daughter is out of bounds, you may not like me but trying to get to me or piss me.off by making comments when I post about her just makes you look like a ****ing dickhead. Goodnight.

Once again I'll leave you to the last comment you utter bore.
    I am taking the piss out of the fact you said you didn't go to the games anymore because your daughter didn't like the style of football we played

I thought it was hilarious

Nothing more than that

Nothing sinister , vindictive , just taking the piss out of your excuse

Now that's the end of the matter as far as I am concerned

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am taking the piss out of the fact you said you didn't go to the games anymore because your daughter didn't like the style of football we played

I thought it was hilarious

Nothing more than that

Nothing sinister , vindictive , just taking the piss out of your excuse

Now that's the end of the matter as far as I am concerned
    Great. You've only replied every time I've mentioned her, maybe the joke isn't that funny.

Not going to get into why you think it's hilarious, I spend my weekends with her, we do what she wants to do. You're one of them middle aged blokes with no kids, you couldn't come close to getting it

Glad that's the end of it, and you won't be replying again, as stated above. Grand news.

Great. You've only replied every time I've mentioned her, maybe the joke isn't that funny.

Not going to get into why you think it's hilarious, I spend my weekends with her, we do what she wants to do. You're one of them middle aged blokes with no kids, you couldn't come close to getting it

Glad that's the end of it, and you won't be replying again, as stated above. Grand news.
    There are midweek games

It's a daft excuse but it made me laugh , I thought it was hilarious

Caring for your daughter is no different to caring for your ill missus or elderly old man , it's not a competition , those of us who don't have kids have limitations on our free time too

Enjoy your day and wear a coat , it's pissing down

There are midweek games

It's a daft excuse but it made me laugh , I thought it was hilarious

Caring for your daughter is no different to caring for your ill missus or elderly old man , it's not a competition , those of us who don't have kids have limitations on our free time too

Enjoy your day and wear a coat , it's pissing down
    You are talking like you know the living situation. Again thinking you are right and know all the answers.

An I'll parent or missus that takes up a person's time are there with them every other day of the week...

Take a hint and **** off, as politely as I can manage it. I did try nicely to say leave it there, I shouldnt have to explain myself to some nosey **** online, part of posting online is keeping what you want to keep personal, personal. We don't all want to share evert aspect of our day to day lives online fella.

Off you pop.

You are talking like you know the living situation. Again thinking you are right and know all the answers.

An I'll parent or missus that takes up a person's time are there with them every other day of the week...

Take a hint and **** off, as politely as I can manage it. I did try nicely to say leave it there, I shouldnt have to explain myself to some nosey **** online, part of posting online is keeping what you want to keep personal, personal. We don't all want to share evert aspect of our day to day lives online fella.

Off you pop.
    Sorry but I think you are wrong .

I was simply taking the piss out of the fact you don't watch Cardiff City and the excuse you used was your daughter is bored with the football .

Keep it CCFC

Sorry but I think you are wrong .

I was simply taking the piss out of the fact you don't watch Cardiff City and the excuse you used was your daughter is bored with the football .

Keep it CCFC
    I have had enough of banging my head against a wall here. Why persist?

I think you're a bit of a **** for finding it funny, given the situation, but hey ho that's life. The fact you need to comment on it is strange. You've given your opinion once we all know it, no need to repeat.

This is your way of winding People up
    It is strange. Kids like what they like, it's funny because every time I've told this story to other city fans they laugh, its almost like they agree the football was ****ing shit. Can't blame a teenage girl for wanting to do other things on a Saturday.

But however you get your kicks. It's got to be a struggle to keep yourself entertained, being long term unemployed.

That'll be all from me. Mike if he replies in relation to my daughter again just delete the post. I'm tired of it now. Bordering on weird obsessive behaviour.

I have had enough of banging my head against a wall here. Why persist?

I think you're a bit of a **** for finding it funny, given the situation, but hey ho that's life. The fact you need to comment on it is strange. You've given your opinion once we all know it, no need to repeat.

This is your way of winding People up
    It is strange. Kids like what they like, it's funny because every time I've told this story to other city fans they laugh, its almost like they agree the football was ****ing shit. Can't blame a teenage girl for wanting to do other things on a Saturday.

But however you get your kicks. It's got to be a struggle to keep yourself entertained, being long term unemployed.

That'll be all from me. Mike if he replies in relation to my daughter again just delete the post. I'm tired of it now. Bordering on weird obsessive behaviour.
    The feelings mutual

U onli repli wen it suts u
    Just not always on here and don't read every thread

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Just not always on here and don't read every thread
    You are selective in your replies. You replied to later posts in the same thread we both know I'm talking about

I forgot what i was going to say now

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Police

Everywhere

In vans

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    https://youtube.com/shorts/qYdX_3-9Q6Q?feature=share

You are selective in your replies. You replied to later posts in the same thread we both know I'm talking about
    I don’t know what you mean. You want me to reply to every comment? I know I’m box office but I don’t have time for that.

If I’ve missed a comment you really want a reply to let me know where it is so I can win ccmb like I do every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t know what you mean. You want me to reply to every comment? I know I’m box office but I don’t have time for that.

If I’ve missed a comment you really want a reply to let me know where it is so I can win ccmb like I do every day.