+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your idea of hell ?

Re: What is your idea of hell ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I'm pretty miserable at the best of times. Christmas is hard work with all of this jovial nonsense. I can understand why people just get shit faced for a week. I liked it more when my kids were little, their joy brought me enjoyment. This year I've got to sit next to my father in law who is a reactionary twat who sucks his food, And my mother in law who moans about everything. I'm very tempted to get myself COVID around the 23rd.
    Bet you and your mother in law are a right pair to be around, no wonder he's so reactionary the father in law...

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Xmas Dinner wearing those silly paper hats , sitting opposite relatives who don't bother the rest of the year

Xmas day in general

Xmas week in general
    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't most people have Xmas Dinner with immediate family?
    I've got extended family over this year. I'll hear all about my mother in law's various ailments and how she would like to win the lottery, and it'll take about half hour before my father in law starts getting angry about foreign people, young people, mark Drakeford, the council etc. ****ing great, eh?

Xmas Dinner wearing those silly paper hats , sitting opposite relatives who don't bother the rest of the year

Xmas day in general

Xmas week in general
    Bet you and your mother in law are a right pair to be around, no wonder he's so reactionary the father in law...
    I'm just miserable. I don't like others upstaging me!

People who talk about work on nights out.

People on trains talking loudly about work giving it the billy big bollox.

People who post work analogy’s on here and compare themselves to the football industry.

Spending any time with the in-laws

Making small talk about things I have zero interest in with the in-laws. 2 brother in laws neither of them like football. Weirdos.

Xmas dinner this year yet again with the in-laws.

I love Xmas.

Drive to one of my sisters, play with the kids while the rest of them run about in the kitchen, eat my dinner sit down for an hour or so and drive home.

Both my sisters picked well, none of their kids are stroppy brats, and I don't even wash the dishes.

Xmas day in general

Xmas week in general
    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Spending any time with the in-laws

Making small talk about things I have zero interest in with the in-laws. 2 brother in laws neither of them like football. Weirdos.

Xmas dinner this year yet again with the in-laws.
    That's a carbon copy of my situation. I have the two boring brother in law's as well. Both of them love cars.

A place full of Christians forcing me to read the bible and sing hymns

Hell
    I had to go to a church on a Sunday 3 times once, my god, literally. Akin to a lunatic asylum

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I had to go to a church on a Sunday 3 times once, my god, literally. Akin to a lunatic asylum
    I don't go to church, have no interest in it, but why was it like a lunatic asylum? Because people have interests and beliefs that are different to you and don't behave the same makes them lunatics?

Xmas day in general

Xmas week in general
    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Were they Catholic masses? If so, I'm surprised you ever made it home.

Being sat next to Dai Hunt on a coach for an away game that's literally hours and hours and hours away. Let's say Carlisle on a wet, windy and freezing cold Tuesday in January. Oh, and then City lose. Then there is the journey all the way back to Cardiff sat next to Dai. It's never happened to me, but I bet it has happened to some poor sod

Xmas day in general

Xmas week in general
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Being sat next to Dai Hunt on a coach for an away game that's literally hours and hours and hours away. Let's say Carlisle on a wet, windy and freezing cold Tuesday in January. Oh, and then City lose. Then there is the journey all the way back to Cardiff sat next to Dai. It's never happened to me, but I bet it has happened to some poor sod
    I was sat behind dai hunt on a coach trip to Mansfield. It was about the Time we had a striker named Ian love ( remember him?) He repeated about one thousand times.." Ian love! I love him" over and over and over..

Go back ans untick mine and Sludge posts :hehe

I was sat behind dai hunt on a coach trip to Mansfield. It was about the Time we had a striker named Ian love ( remember him?) He repeated about one thousand times.." Ian love! I love him" over and over and over..
    You don't like dai much do you.

Never mention it.

That would put me off going to any away game by coach ever again! I think I could only ever face an away game again was if I went by car or train, if that had happened to me. Mansfield isn't close either. Imagine being sat next to Dai for the best part of eight hours

Working as a taxi driver on nights in Cardiff since they've poxed up all the roads with cycle lanes on Newport Road.
    I won't work later than 11am now.
    Come out at 4.30am every morning

I’m not sure wtf was going on to be honest, the misses dragged me there to get married in that church. I’ve just about recovered, it was 13 yrs ago. I’ll never get those 3 hours back

That's a carbon copy of my situation. I have the two boring brother in law's as well. Both of them love cars.
    The one brother in law doesn’t like any sport, yet he’s one of the most competitive people I know. The other one likes formula 1 and gaming. And he’s recently taken up clay pigeon shooting.

I remember he used to shout "Go on the fish..." continuously at Chris Pike on the Bob Bank.

Thank **** Hurlimanns lager used to reduce my capacity for violence by fortunately making me dyspraxic enough not to be able to choke the annoying fuucker.

The will was there mind.

The one brother in law doesn’t like any sport, yet he’s one of the most competitive people I know. The other one likes formula 1 and gaming. And he’s recently taken up clay pigeon shooting.
    Why doesn't he just shoot sparrows with a 2 2 pellet gun?

I don't go to church, have no interest in it, but why was it like a lunatic asylum? Because people have interests and beliefs that are different to you and don't behave the same makes them lunatics?
    Aye , complete fruitbats

Shooting

Odd pastime

Me first

Xmas shopping

Getting dragged into Cardiff , pissing down , crowded train or bus , wandering St David's 2 , kids screaming , lines of shoppers , panic buying

Walking back to train station , more rain , more shoppers

Bollocks to that click online of don't bother getting anyone anything
    Listening to your music for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Listening to your music for a minute.
    Listening to some xxxx play the organ in a church

Being trapped in a rocky horror picture show house party

All that stupid idiotic screaming