+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your idea of hell ?

Re: What is your idea of hell ?

A 200+ person catholic wedding where almost every single person decides to go up and take communion. We could be leaving. Finally. But everyone has to show what a good catholic they are.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    A 200+ person catholic wedding where almost every single person decides to go up and take communion. We could be leaving. Finally. But everyone has to show what a good catholic they are.
    Excuse my ignorance, but why at that point do you need to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but why at that point do you need to stay?
    Yes. You have to wait for the bride, groom and the wedding party to walk out first.

Yes. You have to wait for the bride, groom and the wedding party to walk out first.
    I assumed they already had

Not familiar with anything to do with the church or its practices, assumed they'd left and others took communion after and you'd all filter out as you'd gone up and eaten the little wafer thing and sipped the wine..so you all sit back down afterwards? **** that. That is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I assumed they already had

Not familiar with anything to do with the church or its practices, assumed they'd left and others took communion after and you'd all filter out as you'd gone up and eaten the little wafer thing and sipped the wine..so you all sit back down afterwards? **** that. That is hell.
    Ironic that hell is in the house of god. Or is it?

Ironic that hell is in the house of god. Or is it?
    Weddings..sit as close to the front as you can and shift out alongside the bride and groom.

Yes. Irony at its best. I don't care about others and their religious beliefs, I won't ridicule them like a few on here do, but that is not for me.

Catholic funeral

Jesus Christ

Miserable

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Catholic funeral

Jesus Christ

Miserable
    Get on a requiem mass. Praying for the dead. I've seen people faint due to a lack of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Get on a requiem mass. Praying for the dead. I've seen people faint due to a lack of water.
    That's what I meant mate

The full works

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    My mother and father enjoyed theirs..................black humour, I know but they wouldn’t have wanted to go any other way and we respected their wishes.