+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble at Merthyr Game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trouble at Merthyr Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen Bull View Post
    Not all of us.

A significant amount of Little Englander types though who often turned up for games against Welsh clubs. They were more likely to turn up in numbers at Wrexham than Cardiff back in the day, I wonder why!

Yes, there were loads at Merthyr, but when you win easily most weeks and many games are relatively close people get used to going. Conference North aways we're back to the diehards.
    I was living in Oxford when we played Hereford in an early season game , early nineties

Hereford had started well and there was a very large welcoming committee gathered in Hereford and the town centre pubs that day

I had a wander around the town before kick off and I had a very squeaky bum .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was living in Oxford when we played Hereford in an early season game , early nineties

Hereford had started well and there was a very large welcoming committee gathered in Hereford and the town centre pubs that day

What part of Oxford were you in?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

See, this is why people shouldn't laugh at those half-and-half scarves.