+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does Hudson say to them?

Re: What does Hudson say to them?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    5-0 no but 3-1 maybe. Sharp missed two glorious chances and we looked pretty leaky
    He didn't miss two glorious chances - Smithies saved them. There is a big difference. All three of their goals came about because we were playing 10 against 11.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    A few people I have spoken to seem to believe that we could have won on Saturday, if only Morrison had stayed on the pitch. But we could just as easily have been four or five goals down before half time, as Sheffield showed how easy it was to by-pass our static defenders, with a string of through-ball passes, and after the break, they went on to show just how easy it is to score against us. It does make you wonder what Mark Hudson is saying to them in training. I know he's not been in post for long, but so far this season, we've kept just one clean sheet, and that's why we're not winning games.
    McGuinness looks a great signing, but Nelson (who used to be quick) looks panicky and error-prone. Flint is a good all-round defender but has no pace, while Morrison looks as though his legs have gone. We need to make changes, because our defence is costing us games. Hudson should be looking to bring in someone else, before it's too late.
    If Morrisons legs have gone, how on earth did he manage to get in the box and score the winning goal the previous week and how did he manage to get man of the match award. Get a grip for goodness sake.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If Morrisons legs have gone, how on earth did he manage to get in the box and score the winning goal the previous week and how did he manage to get man of the match award. Get a grip for goodness sake.
    Luton's pitch is very small?

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post

Had they scored from the 1st chance the other 4 chances that you witnessed would not have occurred.

Had they not scored from the 2nd chance the other 3 chances that you witnessed would not have occurred.

Ditto for the 3rd, 4th and 5th chances.

I would not argue that they may have had other chances but not the ones that you witnessed had any of the chances been converted.

Unfortunately the majority of football fans and virtually all professional pundits seem to think that numerous missed chances could have resulted in the same number of goals.
    You can't score 5 goals form 3 shots on target either. As I pointed out to him

He didn't miss two glorious chances - Smithies saved them. There is a big difference. All three of their goals came about because we were playing 10 against 11.
    We're they glorious chances though?

Luton's pitch is very small?
    And he has a long neck

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    A few people I have spoken to seem to believe that we could have won on Saturday, if only Morrison had stayed on the pitch. But we could just as easily have been four or five goals down before half time, as Sheffield showed how easy it was to by-pass our static defenders, with a string of through-ball passes, and after the break, they went on to show just how easy it is to score against us. It does make you wonder what Mark Hudson is saying to them in training. I know he's not been in post for long, but so far this season, we've kept just one clean sheet, and that's why we're not winning games.
    McGuinness looks a great signing, but Nelson (who used to be quick) looks panicky and error-prone. Flint is a good all-round defender but has no pace, while Morrison looks as though his legs have gone. We need to make changes, because our defence is costing us games. Hudson should be looking to bring in someone else, before it's too late.
    We could have been 4 or 5 goals (4 or 5 goals?) down, but we weren't. We played well after the first 10 minutes. We played some nice football, we attacked and attacked. We were 1-0 up. I think we looked fairly good for a win. Does anyone know what the bookies were saying at half time?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    No words, just shows up in full kit Monday.

I just LOL'd.

He didn't miss two glorious chances - Smithies saved them.
    Fair play, this is some world class nitpicking

Had they scored from the 1st chance the other 4 chances that you witnessed would not have occurred.

Had they not scored from the 2nd chance the other 3 chances that you witnessed would not have occurred.

Ditto for the 3rd, 4th and 5th chances.

I would not argue that they may have had other chances but not the ones that you witnessed had any of the chances been converted.

Unfortunately the majority of football fans and virtually all professional pundits seem to think that numerous missed chances could have resulted in the same number of goals.
    This stuff always blows my mind, the game plays out differently even when someone delays a throw by a second to how it would be if he hadn't. Of course not necessarily the overall result, but the play itself and across infinite outcomes from every split second of play then the results do change.

The Hull goal, do they score that particular goal if one of our players doesn't point out the ball isn't in the crescent? Almost certainly not in the same way anyway.

That's enough caffeine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Fair play, this is some world class nitpicking
    I sometimes think dml believes you get half a goal if you force the keeper to make a save.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    This stuff always blows my mind, the game plays out differently even when someone delays a throw by a second to how it would be if he hadn't. Of course not necessarily the overall result, but the play itself and across infinite outcomes from every split second of play then the results do change.

The Hull goal, do they score that particular goal if one of our players doesn't point out the ball isn't in the crescent? Almost certainly not in the same way anyway.

That's enough caffeine for me.
    Chaos theory and quantum dynamics. The caffeine's the catalyst.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I sometimes think dml believes you get half a goal if you force the keeper to make a save.
    I've always thought if you hit the woodwork 3 times you should get a goal myself