+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FACup draw an embarrassment.

Re: FACup draw an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    So saying you reply in a cocky manner suggests I'm angry.

It's just typical of this board, I've got a different opinion, one that another poster agreed with. Bob called me sexist, but he hasn't called the other poster sexist. Typical of ccmb, he respects one poster and doesn't like the other. Man's a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    ****ing hell it's Martin Luther King
    Typical of ccmb. Poster has a different opinion, the usual bunch come running out of their safe spaces to have silly little digs..

You remind me of the kid in school that would sit there mouth closed as the school bully worked his way round the room, then be first to his feet to clap and cheer as the teacher pulled the ever so nasty little bully out by his ears. In his safe space.

You are another coward on here. Weasel of a human.

I’m just laughing at that cringe sentence you just posted. I don’t give a shit about your opinion tbh, it’s neither intelligent or interesting.

Anyway I’m off out for the evening so don’t think I’m a coward because I’m not responding to every post on ccmb 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m just laughing at that cringe sentence you just posted. I don’t give a shit about your opinion tbh, it’s neither intelligent or interesting.

Anyway I’m off out for the evening so don’t think I’m a coward because I’m not responding to every post on ccmb 24/7.
    that's the cowards way out if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Get the women out of it. They are devaluing this great competition. Anyone can read facts off a chart. What’s it doing on ITV 4 ? Get the women off the screen and stick it back where it all started for me- Monday lunchtimes on the radio. It was much more exciting. And no women involved.
    When you say “anyone can read facts off a chart” are you suggesting male presenters don’t do that and it’s all in the top of their head?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    So saying you reply in a cocky manner suggests I'm angry.

It's just typical of this board, I've got a different opinion, one that another poster agreed with. Bob called me sexist, but he hasn't called the other poster sexist. Typical of ccmb, he respects one poster and doesn't like the other. Man's a coward.
    You're just wound up so tight mate, we were having a perfectly civilized discussion about it then I said the men in your example are being babies and you start calling me cocky and a smartarse and now for some reason you've gone off on one about Bob not respecting you and being a coward because he hasn't replied to your post.

I quite like you as a poster even if I don't agree with everything you say but sometimes I just read your posts and think what the hell is going on, just breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Get the women out of it. They are devaluing this great competition. Anyone can read facts off a chart. What’s it doing on ITV 4 ? Get the women off the screen and stick it back where it all started for me- Monday lunchtimes on the radio. It was much more exciting. And no women involved.
    You say you are not sexist but this post is clearly sexist and misogynistic. “Get the women off the screen” you say, “no women involved” you say.

You clearly have a problem and I’d seek help now.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You're just wound up so tight mate, we were having a perfectly civilized discussion about it then I said the men in your example are being babies and you start calling me cocky and a smartarse and now for some reason you've gone off on one about Bob not respecting you and being a coward because he hasn't replied to your post.

I quite like you as a poster even if I don't agree with everything you say but sometimes I just read your posts and think what the hell is going on, just breathe
    I called him a coward because he called me sexist, I am not. That did wind me up, the rest of it didnt wind me up no, I said you posted a cocky remark because thats how I read it and , not always a bad thing, I think you do have a bit of a cocky personality, sometimes it's actually funny.