+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Quite depressing to see people voting for the tories because of “benefit cheats” and for brexit because “country’s full”.

Two things that are never going to be solved by those votes.
    Just for the record ( as it will now already have become fact in some minds ) I DID NOT vote for the conservatives due to my issue with " benefit cheats "

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Appalling in my opinion but in fairness to Matt I have to give him a thumbs up for helping out at food banks ��
    See above

Ref the food banks ( they wouldn't be needed if it wasn't for the tories etc etc ) , I might have told the story before, a few years back I watched a old couple load from the supermarket trolley to the boot of the car, they struggled a little,I asked them if they wanted a hand, they declined, So I popped along to the food bank and said " I can just load the trolley in my van and drop to to you " which I did every week, it then progressed slightly this year during the pandemic, I grabbed a load of trays of the £1 Easter eggs from sain'ers shelf and took them to the food bank and told them if any come in with kids, give them a egg, its progressed slightly more this christmas, I ordered 200 Maltesers and cadburys selection box's from B&M ( they were the cheapest I could find at under a quid each ) dropped them of last week, it wasn't a lot, but might cheer some poor sod up a little

So if you have a spare 20 quid, or dont have your takeaway this week, pop to the supermarket and buy some selection box's and share the goodwill

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Just for the record ( as it will now already have become fact in some minds ) I DID NOT vote for the conservatives due to my issue with " benefit cheats "

See above

Ref the food banks ( they wouldn't be needed if it wasn't for the tories etc etc ) , I might have told the story before, a few years back I watched a old couple load from the supermarket trolley to the boot of the car, they struggled a little,I asked them if they wanted a hand, they declined, So I popped along to the food bank and said " I can just load the trolley in my van and drop to to you " which I did every week, it then progressed slightly this year during the pandemic, I grabbed a load of trays of the £1 Easter eggs from sain'ers shelf and took them to the food bank and told them if any come in with kids, give them a egg, its progressed slightly more this christmas, I ordered 200 Maltesers and cadburys selection box's from B&M ( they were the cheapest I could find at under a quid each ) dropped them of last week, it wasn't a lot, but might cheer some poor sod up a little

So if you have a spare 20 quid, or dont have your takeaway this week, pop to the supermarket and buy some selection box's and share the goodwill
    Can not fault you

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

See above

Food banks have increased 3,800% under the Tories. And people still vote for them. Instead of giving £20 to a food bank perhaps vote for a party that doesn’t cause this.