+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

It wasn’t a party according to Dominic Raab because people were wearing suits;-

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-...fe-yet-1361079

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I hope they were wesring ties as well.......

The Conservative party are not a party. They are merely people who are interested in politics and meet up serendipitously.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Enjoy your afternoon being furious.
    fair play, that made me laugh

though it'll stretch to the evening at least

I actually think JW is the most furious. For all the wrong reasons.😂

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I wonder what your reaction to this would've been if a different political party had been in power?

BTW the question's rhetorical, I'm fully aware that you and your mate "James Wales" would be apoplectic with rage.

Carry on doffing your caps boys

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I actually think JW is the most furious. For all the wrong reasons.😂
    I'm not furious at all. Just got a nice Chianti on the go in work. Totally relaxed.

some of the Tory fanboys on here would be incredible at the "defend the indefensible" round on fighting talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    I wonder what your reaction to this would've been if a different political party had been in power?

BTW the question's rhetorical, I'm fully aware that you and your mate "James Wales" would be apoplectic with rage.

Carry on doffing your caps boys
    I'm never apoplectic with rage about anything, least of all about a Labour Party indiscretion of Covid rules.

I wonder what I said on here about Vaughan Gething or Stephen Kinnock? 🤔

Photos don't always represent the reality of a situation and we all know that.

Enjoy your afternoon being furious.
    I'm sure everyone will dissect the nuance of each photo when it comes to deciding how to celebrate Christmas/NY. Should the Tories implement Covid measures in the next couple of days I'm sure plenty of people will look to these pictures (and everything else) and ignore any directives, which won't really help matters. No-one's furious; people are just fed up of these idiots.

Enjoy your afternoon being Sarah Vine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    some of the Tory fanboys on here would be incredible at the "defend the indefensible" round on fighting talk.

Obviously this photo had no bearing on Johnson's decision not to sack Dominic Cummings when his lockdown busting story emerged a couple of weeks after it was taken.

Do you think some of the people in this article have the right to feel furious beyond this evening?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-garden.html

I'm not furious at all. Just got a nice Chianti on the go in work. Totally relaxed.
    😂😂

Do you think some of the people in this article have the right to feel furious beyond this evening?

They (the Tories) just don't get it do they

Even if it was a work meeting
    Even if they are tested to an inch of their lives
    Even if they're certain that no one was carrying the virus

They still need to lead by example. Be beyond reproach

The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions
    Judging by the input of a few Tory fanboys on this board, it seems they are very able to support the double standards. One wonders if anything could faze them as long as it's got a blue hue.

Your first four paras sum it up well - think we’re still a long way off Starmer becoming PM though.

Daily Mail again, do you subscribe to that paper ? ? ?

I didn't see my mum for 7 months during that time, why ? ? ? to keep her safe

I know friends who have lost loved ones during that time, so I dont need a lecture on what was right or wrong

But Starmer is another Tory isn’t he? Like Tony Bliar

Daily Mail again, do you subscribe to that paper ? ? ?

I didn't see my mum for 7 months during that time, why ? ? ? to keep her safe

I know friends who have lost loved ones during that time, so I dont need a lecture on what was right or wrong
    No, but maybe you need to think a bit before making a “jokey” response.

You didn’t answer my question either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I'm sure everyone will dissect the nuance of each photo when it comes to deciding how to celebrate Christmas/NY. Should the Tories implement Covid measures in the next couple of days I'm sure plenty of people will look to these pictures (and everything else) and ignore any directives, which won't really help matters. No-one's furious; people are just fed up of these idiots.

Enjoy your afternoon being Sarah Vine.
    Oh, I think folk are furious all right, whatever your party politics . One thing I'm certain of : last week Keir Starmer and his Labour party had the opportunity to bring down BJ and the government in one stroke. That he chose to vote with the Government shows the Country is devoid of any opposition whatsoever. Despite the awful mess BJ is making of everything I think the likelihood of a Labour government is remote as it's ever been..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Oh, I think folk are furious all right, whatever your party politics . One thing I'm certain of : last week Keir Starmer and his Labour party had the opportunity to bring down BJ and the government in one stroke. That he chose to vote with the Government shows the Country is devoid of any opposition whatsoever. Despite the awful mess BJ is making of everything I think the likelihood of a Labour government is remote as it's ever been..
    I personally respected that decision for putting lives before politics.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You think voting with a bunch of libertarian zealots would bring the government down at one stroke? How quaint!

Yeah, I totally get why others may be bothered, but many won't. Thats the way of things.

I have to get the train to work. Other people get chauffered around. I have to buy everything myself, others get expenses.

That building was one of the most important on earth in early 2020. The decisions made there (good and bad) affected us all. Frankly, I would rather know that an environment conducive to reasonable decision making was created.

Like I said, it just doesn't bother me that much. The other parties did far more. They were out and out abuses of the rules, I don't see that here.
    Help me out here. Was it the cheese or the wine or the non-social distancing that most created that environment?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread and it seems this point may have been made by others!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Help me out here. Was it the cheese or the wine or the non-social distancing that most created that environment?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread and it seems this point may have been made by others!

That port won't pass itself on the correct side all on its own you know?

Edit: Just cross-posted and missed your edit. Port comment still stands but I have to deduct the s******!