+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 957

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

  1. #801

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    It wasn’t a party according to Dominic Raab because people were wearing suits;-

    https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-...fe-yet-1361079

  2. #802

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It wasn’t a party according to Dominic Raab because people were wearing suits;-

    https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-...fe-yet-1361079

    I hope they were wesring ties as well.......

  3. #803

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It wasn’t a party according to Dominic Raab because people were wearing suits;-

    https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-...fe-yet-1361079
    The Conservative party are not a party. They are merely people who are interested in politics and meet up serendipitously.

  4. #804

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Enjoy your afternoon being furious.
    fair play, that made me laugh

    though it'll stretch to the evening at least

  5. #805

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    I actually think JW is the most furious. For all the wrong reasons.😂

  6. #806

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    fair play, that made me laugh

    though it'll stretch to the evening at least
    I wonder what your reaction to this would've been if a different political party had been in power?

    BTW the question's rhetorical, I'm fully aware that you and your mate "James Wales" would be apoplectic with rage.

    Carry on doffing your caps boys

  7. #807

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I actually think JW is the most furious. For all the wrong reasons.😂
    I'm not furious at all. Just got a nice Chianti on the go in work. Totally relaxed.

  8. #808

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    some of the Tory fanboys on here would be incredible at the "defend the indefensible" round on fighting talk.

  9. #809

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    I wonder what your reaction to this would've been if a different political party had been in power?

    BTW the question's rhetorical, I'm fully aware that you and your mate "James Wales" would be apoplectic with rage.

    Carry on doffing your caps boys
    I'm never apoplectic with rage about anything, least of all about a Labour Party indiscretion of Covid rules.

    I wonder what I said on here about Vaughan Gething or Stephen Kinnock? 🤔

  10. #810

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Photos don't always represent the reality of a situation and we all know that.

    Enjoy your afternoon being furious.
    I'm sure everyone will dissect the nuance of each photo when it comes to deciding how to celebrate Christmas/NY. Should the Tories implement Covid measures in the next couple of days I'm sure plenty of people will look to these pictures (and everything else) and ignore any directives, which won't really help matters. No-one's furious; people are just fed up of these idiots.

    Enjoy your afternoon being Sarah Vine.

  11. #811

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    some of the Tory fanboys on here would be incredible at the "defend the indefensible" round on fighting talk.

  12. #812

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Obviously this photo had no bearing on Johnson's decision not to sack Dominic Cummings when his lockdown busting story emerged a couple of weeks after it was taken.

  13. #813

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    fair play, that made me laugh

    though it'll stretch to the evening at least
    Do you think some of the people in this article have the right to feel furious beyond this evening?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-garden.html

  14. #814

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm not furious at all. Just got a nice Chianti on the go in work. Totally relaxed.
    😂😂

  15. #815

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you think some of the people in this article have the right to feel furious beyond this evening?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-garden.html
    They (the Tories) just don't get it do they

    Even if it was a work meeting
    Even if they are tested to an inch of their lives
    Even if they're certain that no one was carrying the virus

    They still need to lead by example. Be beyond reproach

    The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

    The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

    What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions

  16. #816

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    They (the Tories) just don't get it do they

    Even if it was a work meeting
    Even if they are tested to an inch of their lives
    Even if they're certain that no one was carrying the virus

    They still need to lead by example. Be beyond reproach

    The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

    The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

    What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions
    Judging by the input of a few Tory fanboys on this board, it seems they are very able to support the double standards. One wonders if anything could faze them as long as it's got a blue hue.

  17. #817

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    They (the Tories) just don't get it do they

    Even if it was a work meeting
    Even if they are tested to an inch of their lives
    Even if they're certain that no one was carrying the virus

    They still need to lead by example. Be beyond reproach

    The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

    The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

    What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions
    Your first four paras sum it up well - think we’re still a long way off Starmer becoming PM though.

  18. #818

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you think some of the people in this article have the right to feel furious beyond this evening?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-garden.html
    Daily Mail again, do you subscribe to that paper ? ? ?

    I didn't see my mum for 7 months during that time, why ? ? ? to keep her safe

    I know friends who have lost loved ones during that time, so I dont need a lecture on what was right or wrong

  19. #819

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    They (the Tories) just don't get it do they

    Even if it was a work meeting
    Even if they are tested to an inch of their lives
    Even if they're certain that no one was carrying the virus

    They still need to lead by example. Be beyond reproach

    The fact they're still blustering through it shows how pathetically out of touch they are.

    The awful starmer will probably be our next PM and we'll have a god awful Plaid coalition here.

    What a shambles of a Government - Understandable how hard it is to govern as well have Brexit to sort, but even the strongest supporters cannot support the double standards and whimsical restrictions
    But Starmer is another Tory isn’t he? Like Tony Bliar

  20. #820

    Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Daily Mail again, do you subscribe to that paper ? ? ?

    I didn't see my mum for 7 months during that time, why ? ? ? to keep her safe

    I know friends who have lost loved ones during that time, so I dont need a lecture on what was right or wrong
    No, but maybe you need to think a bit before making a “jokey” response.

    You didn’t answer my question either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •