+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

I’ve called you far worse because you are

The whole political landscape in this country from brexit to Covid is dominated at the moment from people whose support the government like a football team calling anyone who dates to criticise them a lefty no matter what they’re arguing.

It’s pathetic, shallow and stupid. And it’s no surprise some of ccmb’s resident “geniuses” partake in it.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’ve called you far worse because you are

The whole political landscape in this country from brexit to Covid is dominated at the moment from people whose support the government like a football team calling anyone who dates to criticise them a lefty no matter what they’re arguing.

It’s pathetic, shallow and stupid. And it’s no surprise some of ccmb’s resident “geniuses” partake in it.
    That's very nice of you to say so.

The reality is actually the opposite of what you point out - an opinion piece largely devoid of facts but packed to the rafters with anti-government rhetoric is shared.

And facts are used to try and restore some sense of reason and balance.

Thats the reality.

A balanced article would have used those facts to begin with. But then it would never have been published and never have been shared because people don't like facts if it doesn't suit their agenda.

I don't ignore the guardian. I read it online every day, it's just I have a strict balanced diet so I make sure I read the Daily Mail online in equal measure. Try it, within months you'll be grateful and more tolerant of different opinions too.