+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Would be interested to know the reason behind the tory no shows in the press. Has no.10 told them not to go, or are the ministers themselves refusing to turn up. I hope the met police are looking at this closely, along with the fraud office looking at the dodgy deals.

Personally I think the tories only have 1 chance of winning the next election, it would involve a grovelling apology to Theresa may and getting her back in as leader. Sunak, Javid, Williamson and the rest of the cabinet are all as slippery as the pm. Can't see that happening in a million years though
    I think Boris and his crew could shoot the royal family and kill off everyone over 75 and they would still get elected

The opposition are completely hopeless

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think Boris and his crew could shoot the royal family and kill off everyone over 75 and they would still get elected

The opposition are completely hopeless
    Under 75 for a landslide? Or only over 75s really support the royalty? Interesting point. Maybe a controlled shooting is needed. Like badgers. Pembrokeshire is/was already set up for this.