+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Oh, I think folk are furious all right, whatever your party politics . One thing I'm certain of : last week Keir Starmer and his Labour party had the opportunity to bring down BJ and the government in one stroke. That he chose to vote with the Government shows the Country is devoid of any opposition whatsoever. Despite the awful mess BJ is making of everything I think the likelihood of a Labour government is remote as it's ever been..
    Being in opposition doesn't mean to oppose every single decision

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Help me out here. Was it the cheese or the wine or the non-social distancing that most created that environment?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread and it seems this point may have been made by others!
    I think it's utterly irrelevant to it.

Unless you are a child, one can handle a glass of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

hole.jpg.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This is me reinstating previously deducted with a +

I think it’s obvious now to all in this thread that you are on a wind up. No one in their right mind would stick up for this bunch of liars. They made the rules that literally meant people died alone without their loved ones by their side. Some had to say goodbye to their parents via bloody iPads. Meanwhile they partied. When the rule makers become the rule breakers we are in real trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Daily Mail again, do you subscribe to that paper ? ? ?

I didn't see my mum for 7 months during that time, why ? ? ? to keep her safe

I know friends who have lost loved ones during that time, so I dont need a lecture on what was right or wrong
    The government do though and lots of tories, on here too , are making excuses for them

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    I think it’s obvious now to all in this thread that you are on a wind up. No one in their right mind would stick up for this bunch of liars. They made the rules that literally meant people died alone without their loved ones by their side. Some had to say goodbye to their parents via bloody iPads. Meanwhile they partied. When the rule makers become the rule breakers we are in real trouble.
    This is embarrassing

The snake like apologies and twists being made by a clear tory boy to defend the shysters he's voted for is dire stuff

Blair was a liar , people can look back on him now and realise that

But old James will be making excuses for Boris and his team of chancers because like him , that's the MO

See, this is why I don't get overly exercised by things like that. Because all context is removed. You don't know what was being discussed, who was drinking the wine, how much they had (you can drive on a glass of wine) and people just use it to jump to ridiculous conclusions.

Photos don't always represent the reality of a situation and we all know that.

Enjoy your afternoon being furious.
    So Penelope , arranging face mask distribution to the NHS had 3 glasses , she's OK, she was only merry

Rupert , head of transport , he's had a bottle , he's sacked ?

😆

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So Penelope , arranging face mask distribution to the NHS had 3 glasses , she's OK, she was only merry

Rupert , head of transport , he's had a bottle , he's sacked ?

��
    Wine ✅️
    Cheese ✅️
    No paper ✅️
    No laptops ✅️
    No pens ✅️
    No whiteboard ✅️
    Wife ✅️
    People standing casually in separate groups ✅️
    Two people canoodling on the grass ✅️
    One guy checking his phone ✅️

Definitely a meeting ✅️

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This is embarrassing

The snake like apologies and twists being made by a clear tory boy to defend the shysters he's voted for is dire stuff

Blair was a liar , people can look back on him now and realise that

But old James will be making excuses for Boris and his team of chancers because like him , that's the MO
    I'm not making excuses for it. I'm just saying it doesn't really bother nor surprise me.

Billions spent on furlough, thousands in hospitality shitting their pants as we speak, nearly a million jabs today. Welsh NHS just cancelled all out patient operations. That is of greater importance to me.

You just don't want to talk about is as droning on about Johnson is of more interest to you.

I acknowledge it's not a good look but I'm not spending my day being furious with my online buddies on CCMB about an out of context photo that is 18 months old.

Soz bra.

I'm not making excuses for it. I'm just saying it doesn't really bother nor surprise me.

Billions spent on furlough, thousands in hospitality shitting their pants as we speak, nearly a million jabs today. Welsh NHS just cancelled all out patient operations. That is of greater importance to me.

You just don't want to talk about is as droning on about Johnson is of more interest to you.

I acknowledge it's not a good look but I'm not spending my day being furious with my online buddies on CCMB about an out of context photo that is 18 months old.

Soz bra.
    How’s it out of contaxt? I’ve never really understood what that term means, it just seems to be something guilty people trot out to try and justify themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How’s it out of contaxt? I’ve never really understood what that term means, it just seems to be something guilty people trot out to try and justify themselves.
    Cos it's a snapshot and no doubt the worst one chosen (bottle right by the PM etc). His wife next to him. Make it look like a jolly. She may have sat outside for only 2 mins and the bottle may not have been his.

Surely you know how a photo can be misinterpreted? And I'm not even saying it has been, but you don't know the context.

It's just daft, it's there to enrage you and it's working. But there's way more important things here. At least I think there is.

Fair play to Jameswales, he’s broken the world threatening to leave a thread record. I’ve lost count.

Cos it's a snapshot and no doubt the worst one chosen (bottle right by the PM etc). His wife next to him. Make it look like a jolly. She may have sat outside for only 2 mins and the bottle may not have been his.

Surely you know how a photo can be misinterpreted? And I'm not even saying it has been, but you don't know the context.

It's just daft, it's there to enrage you and it's working. But there's way more important things here. At least I think there is.
    Oh so it’s a staged shot then

Wine ✅️
    Cheese ✅️
    No paper ✅️
    No laptops ✅️
    No pens ✅️
    No whiteboard ✅️
    Wife ✅️
    People standing casually in separate groups ✅️
    Two people canoodling on the grass ✅️
    One guy checking his phone ✅️

Definitely a meeting ✅️
    You forgot baby; unless it was chairing the meeting of course!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Fair play to Jameswales, he’s broken the world threatening to leave a thread record. I’ve lost count.
    I like to keep popping my head up. Which is a dangerous game in a circle jerk thread like this

It’s not just this photo though is it? It’s one thing after another with him and his cabinet. Fair play mind your loyalty knows no bounds.

I like to keep popping my head up. Which is a dangerous game in a circle jerk thread like this
    I’d keep the head down. You give people more ammo with every post you make, it’s masochistic.

Im sure you just pop in to see where the needle is on the " furious meter " its still in the red

I’m sure there were several meetings that day but that’s not a meeting. It’s probably a break after a very hard day.

If it was a meeting I’m sure there are minutes to back it up.

It’s not just this photo though is it? It’s one thing after another with him and his cabinet. Fair play mind your loyalty knows no bounds.
    I'm talking about today's photo. I just said it didn't bother me that much and there's more important news and the abuse I got you would have thought I criticised the supreme Soviets second five year plan or something.

They keep shouting at me and the photo but the fact that shit loads of operations have been cancelled in Wales tonight...they have nothing to say on that and I think things like that matter more than an 18 month old photo

Several pages of arguing pointing out being not bothered about something.

Glad this doesnt happen on all threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Several pages of arguing pointing out being not bothered about something.

Glad this doesnt happen on all threads.
    Well it's because I keep getting told off so I have to tell them again 😂

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Im sure you just pop in to see where the needle is on the " furious meter " its still in the red
    Just to understand your thinking. Those who think Johnson and his clans' behavior was abhorrent whilst the general population was isolating and being encouraged outdoors only to clap the NHS every Thursday was ridiculous ....right?

Soz bra.
    No but you are spending the day on CCMB pretending people who are just saying it isn't ok are "furious" whilst repeatedly saying how you're not bothered and making some weird statements that I can only imagine you consider a boast about having a red wine at work. Not sure if that's much better to be honest