+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Comedy gold 😁
    I did laugh, even though it was a reply to my post 🙂

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't subscribe to the view that all Tories are bad. I would suspect that most of the friends I have in the South East of England have differing political views to me. I have also worked for some Conservative Ministers who I found honourable and wanted to do the decent thing,

Those people are different to the majority of those in the current government. Johnson is amoral and self entitled and has shaped a cabinet and administration around him that in good part adopt those traits. Good people have been marginalised or were encouraged out as their face and ethics didn't fit. The behaviours demonstrated in the photo and other similar events should not be judged of Left or Right but Wrong and Right.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't subscribe to the view that all Tories are bad. I would suspect that most of the friends I have in the South East of England have differing political views to me. I have also worked for some Conservative Ministers who I found honourable and wanted to do the decent thing,

Those people are different to the majority of those in the current government. Johnson is amoral and self entitled and has shaped a cabinet and administration around him that in good part adopt those traits. Good people have been marginalised or were encouraged out as their face and ethics didn't fit. The behaviours demonstrated in the photo and other similar events should not be judged of Left or Right but Wrong and Right.

I think they are on this board. it goes something like...If you're right you're wrong, and if you're left you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    [/B]

I think they are on this board. it goes something like...If you're right you're wrong, and if you're left you're right.
    DO THE HIPPY SHAKE SHAKE WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT OH BAYBEEEEEE

The Tories are on the whole a bunch of chancers , snake oil salesman , public school boys , spivs , Thatcher loving capitalists or village green preservation society types

When I see a good tory they should clearly be in the Liberal Party ......Ken Clarke , John Major , Sarah Woolaston , Saved Javid , Dominic Grieve etc

But the majority ......Patel , Rees Mogg , Gove , Raab , Duncan Smith

Awful people

You can't defend the Tories on this scandal but the resident rent a vote lot on here are doing a great job of doing so

It makes for fascinating viewing

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

You can't defend the Tories on this scandal but the resident rent a vote lot on here are doing a great job of doing so
    You can if you're a complete and utter c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    You can if you're a complete and utter c*nt.
    Harsh words ?

Maybe

But such feelings abound

I certainly think that the tory party is proportionally full of more snakes and vipers than the rest