+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

So do the posters who voted for Boris Johnson feel any annoyance with what he's done at all?

It gets to the point where I wonder what he'd have to do to get any criticism from his supporters on here.

With his history and voting record I find it difficult to understand how anyone could want to vote for him in the first place other than they really wanted to "get brexit done". But I can't believe he was making you lockdown and isolate while having a Christmas party and people still want to rush to his defence.

He's being a **** call him a ****. I voted for Blair and spent the whole of the Iraq war and since calling him a ****. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, it's part of intelligent debate.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So do the posters who voted for Boris Johnson feel any annoyance with what he's done at all?

It gets to the point where I wonder what he'd have to do to get any criticism from his supporters on here.

With his history and voting record I find it difficult to understand how anyone could want to vote for him in the first place other than they really wanted to "get brexit done". But I can't believe he was making you lockdown and isolate while having a Christmas party and people still want to rush to his defence.

He's being a **** call him a ****. I voted for Blair and spent the whole of the Iraq war and since calling him a ****. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, it's part of intelligent debate.
    But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    Come on man, it's not just The Independent. EVERY PAPER is running it. There's a video of Rees-Mogg AT THE PARTY taking the piss.

This whole defence of him is feeble. He was legitimately elected? Well, that's ok then!

But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM.
    It's in every paper and the Independent is one of the most trustworthy anyway. What else have they "ridiculed" the PM for?

I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    I don't understand why any of this is relevant at all. Looking at his voting record what makes you think he was what the country needed? And what has he done since that has shown that?