+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Ant & Dec involved now .

Question is did he see or hear this party / meeting on ground floor whilst his bed chamber is on the third floor with nice wifey , dogie and child .

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Boris bingo -
    Vaccines - tick
    Roll out- tick
    Public want - tick
    Guidance- tick
    Playing politics - tick tick tick tick

SNP leader landed a few blows there I think.

The thing is that the public fall for his bumbling bafoon nonsense time after time after time. This is the problem with politics and a problem with the plenty that don't engage, even though it's never been easier to access good solid information.

Plenty of people choose politicians based on their characteristics, and align them to themselves or what they find funny, charming, idiosyncratic etc. It doesn't seem to be about policy anymore.

Boris is a nasty piece of work, he cares only about himself, but never mind, he acts like a bumbling relative who has had one too many sherry's at wedding party. His behaviour is contrived to a certain degree, it's a smokescreen that has seen the bastard get away with plenty since his university days. No doubt he'll survive this.
    Cue pleb fodder defending his actions on some shitty high street on the news tonight. Depending on the narrative of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The thing is that the public fall for his bumbling bafoon nonsense time after time after time. This is the problem with politics and a problem with the plenty that don't engage, even though it's never been easier to access good solid information.

Plenty of people choose politicians based on their characteristics, and align them to themselves or what they find funny, charming, idiosyncratic etc. It doesn't seem to be about policy anymore.

Boris is a nasty piece of work, he cares only about himself, but never mind, he acts like a bumbling relative who has had one too many sherry's at wedding party. His behaviour is contrived to a certain degree, it's a smokescreen that has seen the bastard get away with plenty since his university days. No doubt he'll survive this.
    Cue pleb fodder defending his actions on some shitty high street on the news tonight. Depending on the narrative of course.
    "Pleb fodder". Jesus.

He broadly survived that. No knock out blows, can hide behind an investigation and then fire whoever is found to have broken any rules.

Won't wash with the public much, but lives to fight another day.

I don't mind Starmer, he often wins PMQ's but he will be disappointed there a bit, I think.

The PM began by taking the wind out of Starmer's sails by stating his previous remarks were based on information he was given but that he had asked the Cabinet Secretary to enquire about the events on the 18 DEcember 2020 so that action could be taken against the individuals concerned. As a result Starmer failed to land a glove on Johnson. While I believe Johnson should resign there surely must be questions about Starmer's competence. He failed miserably to land a blow and the PM lives to fight another day.

Sunak is a snake oil salesman

He talks a good game though

Perfect replacement for Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The PM began by taking the wind out of Starmer's sails by stating his previous remarks were based on information he was given but that he had asked the Cabinet Secretary to enquire about the events on the 18 DEcember 2020 so that action could be taken against the individuals concerned. As a result Starmer failed to land a glove on Johnson. While I believe Johnson should resign there surely must be questions about Starmer's competence. He failed miserably to land a blow and the PM lives to fight another day.
    Starmer has the strike power of runny cheese

Corbyn was crap , this bloke is even worse

Get rid

The very nature of PMQs allows the subject to be deflected. So many back bench Tories ask totally unrelated questions (as they're entitled to) but it certainly takes the wind out of the opposition's sails.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He broadly survived that. No knock out blows, can hide behind an investigation and then fire whoever is found to have broken any rules.

I don't mind Starmer, he often wins PMQ's but he will be disappointed there a bit, I think.
    Won't wash with the public? Yeah, it will, most don't give a ****.

Won't wash with the public? Yeah, it will, most don't give a ****.
    I agree labour are fecked

The Tories can do whatever they like and they are clearly doing it

What a shambles of a country

The very nature of PMQs allows the subject to be deflected. So many back bench Tories ask totally unrelated questions (as they're entitled to) but it certainly takes the wind out of the opposition's sails.
    Apparently we have the greatest democracy in the world ?

Bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I agree labour are fecked

The Tories can do whatever they like and they are clearly doing it

What a shambles of a country
    The political landscape has changed as well. Society seems to have become nastier, less caring. Politicians on all sides have contributed towards that over the past 20 years or so, in my opinion.

The political landscape has changed as well. Society seems to have become nastier, less caring. Politicians on all sides have contributed towards that over the past 20 years or so, in my opinion.
    They are a pretty poor bunch on all side to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    They are a pretty poor bunch on all side to be fair
    We agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    SNP leader landed a few blows there I think.
    Really ?

I don't think anyone landed a real knockout .

The trouble is folk may see it as playing politics as Boris said , North Shropshire by election will reveal more in my view than Ian zzzzzzzzz Blackford who just gripes about everything , in a party who have had their share of Covid MP /advisors hiccups

The labour party are completely irrelevant in their present form , a busted flush

A reorganisation of Liberal minded parties is need or we will be stuck with this horseshit gang for ever

Has he actually admitted the party took place yet? He seemed to just apologise for the video footage.

Edit - ah, he said he doesn't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I'm wondering what you could say that would actually shame or rattle Boris?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I'm wondering what you could say that would actually shame or rattle Boris?
    Tell him that Peppa Pig World is closing?

This guy whips up so much hatred and he obviously doesn't give a sh1t about anybody except himself. A seriously nasty Kent!

Tell him that Peppa Pig World is closing?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Has he actually admitted the party took place yet? He seemed to just apologise for the video footage.

Edit - ah, he said he doesn't know yet.
    He's a crafty so and so.....the 'party' was held on 18 December. He made a major announcement on new restrictions on 19 December

I'm inclined to agree. And I don't mind him (better than the alternative in 2019) but he himself seems less and less interested now and like he needs a new project and what undoubted political talents he has (oratory, teflon, ability to engage and enthuse etc) are less in demand during things like Covid)

Thing is, politicians usually like to end on a completed project. Maybe if he gets us through winter to the spring when the latest round of Covid shite is over then there may be serious moves to replace him - presumably with Sunak.
    I heard he’s waiting to see if Lee Mack or David Mitchell packs in. He’d be a right fit on that show.