+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    He's a crafty so and so.....the 'party' was held on 18 December. He made a major announcement on new restrictions on 19 December
    Although I believe London was moved to Tier 3 on 16 December which the party it seems contravenes.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I'm wondering what you could say that would actually shame or rattle Boris?
    Feck all, skin like a rhino!

By the way, can everyone stop calling the Kent Boris!

There are also certain allowable meetings in key government/departments buildings that were not included in the rulings .

The disappointment for me was the opposition banging on for half an hour about Xmas parties and the issues about the whistleblowing and Afghanistan took a long back seat ,more interested in cheese's and wine .

I also think there will be those in the Labour Party feel Boris did not get a real bad mauling from Sir Keir more like a scratching with a few jokes written for him about Ant & Dec , hey ho , on we go ??

Now the hornets nest is stirred I'm waiting on the rest of the revelations for others outside of the Tories I just can't believe they were all locked down behaving themselves ticking all the Covid rule boxes ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm inclined to agree. And I don't mind him (better than the alternative in 2019) but he himself seems less and less interested now and like he needs a new project and what undoubted political talents he has (oratory, teflon, ability to engage and enthuse etc) are less in demand during things like Covid)

Thing is, politicians usually like to end on a completed project. Maybe if he gets us through winter to the spring when the latest round of Covid shite is over then there may be serious moves to replace him - presumably with Sunak.
    “Oratory”? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There are also certain allowable meetings in key government/departments buildings that were not included in the rulings .

The disappointment for me was the opposition banging on for half an hour about Xmas parties and the issues about the whistleblowing and Afghanistan took a long back seat ,more interested in cheese's and wine .

I also think there will be those in the Labour Party feel Boris did not get a real bad mauling from Sir Keir more like a scratching with a few jokes written for him about Ant & Dec , hey ho , on we go ??

Now the hornets nest is stirred I'm waiting on the rest of the revelations for others outside of the Tories I just can't believe they were all locked down behaving themselves ticking all the Covid rule boxes ?
    Of course there were rules and regulations that made it ok for them. That's the whole point - they are the ones who make the rules!

Just watched PMQs, Starmer (and Blackford) wiped the floor with “the King of the World” just like he does week in, week out - for all the good it does.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just watched PMQs, Starmer (and Blackford) wiped the floor with “the King of the World” just like he does week in, week out - for all the good it does.
    Johnson looks like a dead man walking. Despite what other posters say, it was an abject performance from him, even though he tried to deflect by issuing an apology.
    Very weak. I cannot ever remember a pm looking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes agreed. I'm not quite sure what this 'killer blow' was that people are saying Starmer should have landed.

BREAKING: Boris Johnson's spokesman says the Cabinet Secretary will *only* investigate the alleged Downing Street party on December 18th, which the prime minister did not attend, and not any other party, including the one he reportedly *did* attend.

Get the useless, lying, big fat lump of lard out. He’s not fit to run a bath never mind the country.

They’ve found the one to blame https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59584736

COWARDS!

The Tories treat the public with contempt.

They will ride this out and open a few more food banks and all will be ok.

Allegra Stratton 'Prime Minister I'm offering my resignation over this Christmas Party Fiasco'

Prime Minjster. Thanks resignation acccepted.Please close the door on the way out.'

Or

No 10 spokesman 'Allegra you will offer your resignation and it will be accepted'

Apparently, the PM’s spokesman has confirmed Johnson was not at the party on the 18th, but would not confirm or deny that the Cabinet Secretary who will carry out the enquiry did so

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The Tories treat the public with contempt.

They will ride this out and open a few more food banks and all will be ok.
    All politicians do ffs….they’re all a bunch of Kent’s. Just the same as Blair and co when they were all in charge. People actually think there is a Difference in any of them?

Can Allegra Stratton give us details of the party now? Who was gropey and who was on the bag? Boris and Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

COWARDS!
    Wonder how it's any worse than this

https://twitter.com/MarinaPurkiss/st...097142274?s=20

Is Mogg stepping down anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Can Allegra Stratton give us details of the party now? Who was gropey and who was on the bag? Boris and Boris.
    There wasn't any party. People often resign when they make a joke about going to an imaginary party.

She won't give anything because she knows that will mark her card, Christmas break and then back into some other role.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Who votes for these people? Who thinks right, this is the person who is best suited to represent me in parliament?

A posh penny farthing salesman.

COWARDS!
    the old scapegoat

but doesn't that go on in most large companies, something goes wrong, CEO asks who is responsible, the blames trickles down the ladder to the last " supervisors / managers position " then they are the scapegoat

in Allegra Stratton case, she will be offered another decent job when the dust settles if she plays it sensible, its the way its always been, this isn't new

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

I would have loved to have seen Rees-Mogg on the Grange End in the 70's in his toff attire spouting the sh1t he's so good at. He would have got a xxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx!

COWARDS!
    Did she ever start her job? Amazing that Johnson apologises for something he knows he wasn’t at. Always ready to throw others under the bus. Yet when he was himself in attendance he will brush it under the carpet again. That carpet has a hell of a lump.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I would have loved to have seen Rees-Mogg on the Grange End in the 70's in his toff attire spouting the sh1t he's so good at. He would have got a xxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx!
    This is quite a strange post on several levels