+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Jesus christ... they're a tory if they have tory policies. They're a tory if they're backed by Murdoch.

How do you not get this? We've had neoliberals running the country for 50 years Blair, starmer, thatcher, Cameron are all the same.

Poverty is sky rocketing, the young are continuing to get poorer, the rich are getting richer, the middle class is getting decimated, we have to work for longer, our nhs is getting sold to the Americans. Tell me what is getting better?

The elderly in this country have sold young people down the drain and you'll never be forgiven.
    Every single word of the content of your third paragraph above is just not true. It is typical left wing lies/propanda.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It is whataboutism though. What was said is this government are being more corrupt than most governments in recent memory (which includes tory and labour governments) and the response was WHAT ABOUT BLAIR.

It's why we can't have a sensible discussion because people support the party they voted for like football teams.
    The line that such things have always gone on in the past does not work here. There has never been a time in my lifetime (and most people on here’s lifetime) when edicts from Government have applied to every person in the country when it comes to health matters to the extent that what are considered to be normal Christmas related events could not take place. We’re in unchartered water here and, given the losses, and the way people were banned from seeing their mortally ili friends and relatives, any instances of “one rule for us and another for them” in such circumstances is bound to be very badly received.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Every single word of the content of your third paragraph above is just not true. It is typical left wing lies/propanda.
    It's true though Blair brought in tuition fees, libdem and tory coilition increased them, tories brought about brexit all to apease some back benchers when opinion polls showed no one really gave a shit.

These things alone have made life for younger people ridiculously more difficult. I came out of uni with 2 degrees and debt of about 9k, I lived and worked abroad for years with no problem learning new languages and meeting my wife. Young people today won't have it anywhere as near as easy as I had it all because of right leaning politicians.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The line that such things have always gone on in the past does not work here. There has never been a time in my lifetime (and most people on here’s lifetime) when edicts from Government have applied to every person in the country when it comes to health matters to the extent that what are considered to be normal Christmas related events could not take place. We’re in unchartered water here and, given the losses, and the way people were banned from seeing their mortally ili friends and relatives, any instances of “one rule for us and another for them” in such circumstances is bound to be very badly received.
    Got it in one Bob. I keep thinking of is how much stick Dianne Abbott got for drinking on the tube

Red in the face about that but breaking lockdown rules while we can't see dying family members is fine

Just shows how dense, biased and short sighted people are.

So do the posters who voted for Boris Johnson feel any annoyance with what he's done at all?

It gets to the point where I wonder what he'd have to do to get any criticism from his supporters on here.

With his history and voting record I find it difficult to understand how anyone could want to vote for him in the first place other than they really wanted to "get brexit done". But I can't believe he was making you lockdown and isolate while having a Christmas party and people still want to rush to his defence.

He's being a **** call him a ****. I voted for Blair and spent the whole of the Iraq war and since calling him a ****. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, it's part of intelligent debate.
    But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.

But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    Come on man, it's not just The Independent. EVERY PAPER is running it. There's a video of Rees-Mogg AT THE PARTY taking the piss.

This whole defence of him is feeble. He was legitimately elected? Well, that's ok then!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't 'get it' because the stuff you type simply isn't true.
    Tell me exactly what isn't true. You do this repeatedly, you say it isn't true and then don't respond or you pretend I've said something different and argue against that.

Prove it or **** off.

'I don't believe everything I read in the press'

'Corbyn is a communist'

How much lead paint did you ingest as a kid because I've got no other explanation for what's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen written on here.

Interesting reading some of the messages around what do people who voted for boris now think. The insinuation always being that those who voted tory were blinded by affection for Boris and unable to look at policy.

I voted Conservative at the last election, i thought they were better than the alternative. I can't see me voting for them next election because the cabinet appears to be infested with sleaze. Can't say I'm a fan of Boris as a human, although I didn't mind the results of him being pm. Even before covid the government were spending huge amounts of money on increasing public services, mostly because johnson wanted to be everything to everyone. I think the country needed more spending, but personally I worry about what a labour party piss their money away with.

Really don't get the hatred for Starmer. After the likes of the utterly vile comrade corbyn and the morally bankrupt Boris, I'd be quite happy to see a boring but intelligent person in charge

But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM.
    It's in every paper and the Independent is one of the most trustworthy anyway. What else have they "ridiculed" the PM for?

I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    I don't understand why any of this is relevant at all. Looking at his voting record what makes you think he was what the country needed? And what has he done since that has shown that?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Interesting reading some of the messages around what do people who voted for boris now think. The insinuation always being that those who voted tory were blinded by affection for Boris and unable to look at policy.

I voted Conservative at the last election, i thought they were better than the alternative. I can't see me voting for them next election because the cabinet appears to be infested with sleaze. Can't say I'm a fan of Boris as a human, although I didn't mind the results of him being pm. Even before covid the government were spending huge amounts of money on increasing public services, mostly because johnson wanted to be everything to everyone. I think the country needed more spending, but personally I worry about what a labour party piss their money away with.

Really don't get the hatred for Starmer. After the likes of the utterly vile comrade corbyn and the morally bankrupt Boris, I'd be quite happy to see a boring but intelligent person in charge
    You were worried about what labour would spend in their fully costed manifesto but voted for a government who have strangled the economy via austerity/brexit and added over £1 trillion in debt?

This is beyond belief.

You worry about labour would spend ?

Have you seen some of the cobblers Boris has spaffed money on ?

Exhibit A Track and Trace

Labour spend and "vile" Corbyn, is this not just stuff parroted from the Murdoch press or do you have anything to back this up?

The manifesto from the last election detailed the labour spend. I really don't get this criticism when Brexit which was brought about just to quieten down some back benchers has ****ed the economy more than anything Labour has ever done.

It's also very interesting that people use a global pandemic to defend the current government's shit governance whilst the global financial crisis is used as a stick to beat a labour government who didn't cause it and acted excatly as the tory government wanted them to in response to it.

This was followed by years of austerity which solved nothing and has since been shown to be pointless, useless and caused genuine deaths.

And then track and trace, PPE contracts, HS2, Garden Bridge etc. etc. have been worse spending than under any labour government.

Sadiq Kahn made Tfl profitable ffs while Boris starved it.

What when you looked at Boris's and his chums' voting records made you think he was electable in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    wow that's quite a character assassination. I can't recall any current PM getting such a roasting from someone in his own party before.
    In all fairness Dominic Grieve is one of the very scant number of Tories with integrity. He's one of the very few I actually admire.

wow that's quite a character assassination. I can't recall any current PM getting such a roasting from someone in his own party before.

Interesting points Chris but I really don't get the hatred for Corbyn. In my opinion that man as PM would have been the tonic this poor country needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You were worried about what labour would spend in their fully costed manifesto but voted for a government who have strangled the economy via austerity/brexit and added over £1 trillion in debt?

This is beyond belief.
    Whats beyond belief is that anybody would believe fully in a manifesto by any party.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You worry about labour would spend ?

Have you seen some of the cobblers Boris has spaffed money on ?

Exhibit A Track and Trace

Track and trace happened after the election sludgey boy. At the last election I didn't even know who Dido Harding was. With reference to a previous post in which I mention I hope the fraud squad are circling. I hope that waste of space Harding and the people who hired her are some of the first in the Dock

Whats beyond belief is that anybody would believe fully in a manifesto by any party.
    What do you base your voting on if not manifesto and voting records?

https://twitter.com/BritainElects/st...7erpAnl9A&s=19

if there are more polls that show further momentum away from the Tories then the Tory back benches will start to get more agitated.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You have gone from being a far left respect supporter to being a tory !?

Feck me it's lazarus
    It did make me

I wonder how much attention this will get?

Labour spend and "vile" Corbyn, is this not just stuff parroted from the Murdoch press or do you have anything to back this up?

The manifesto from the last election detailed the labour spend. I really don't get this criticism when Brexit which was brought about just to quieten down some back benchers has ****ed the economy more than anything Labour has ever done.

It's also very interesting that people use a global pandemic to defend the current government's shit governance whilst the global financial crisis is used as a stick to beat a labour government who didn't cause it and acted excatly as the tory government wanted them to in response to it.

This was followed by years of austerity which solved nothing and has since been shown to be pointless, useless and caused genuine deaths.

And then track and trace, PPE contracts, HS2, Garden Bridge etc. etc. have been worse spending than under any labour government.

Sadiq Kahn made Tfl profitable ffs while Boris starved it.

What when you looked at Boris's and his chums' voting records made you think he was electable in the first place?
    Reads a bit like a party political broadcast for the Labour Party

Use a global pandemic to defend the government? Not quite sure where I've done that.

The parroting from the murdoch press, sorry but that's just patronising nonsense. Presumably the personal abuse I directed at boris is ok because you agree, but because you don't agree with what I said about Corbyn it's parroted from the press.

As it happens I don't engage much with the murdoch express. Not particularly because of any ideological reasons, but because they're all behind a pay wall and I'm too tight to pay. I've got no particular interest in meghan or the kardashians so the daily mail also has nothing to offer me. My go to online newspapers are generally the indie and the guardian, hardly your rabid right wing press that are warping my simple mind against Corbyn.

The reality of course, is that you're a Labour man, I'm someone who normally votes tory (although won't be next election), so we are probably going to disagree on most things politically.

Can't believe people are still at the "Labour will **** the economy" reason for voting for tories.

If that is your genuine reason for voting for them did firstly a needless brexit vote not make you question their committment to the economy and if not that did the disasterous handling of brexit negotiations not make you question it.

I'd never vote for labour they waste all that money on public services but I'm more than happy to harm out economy for 40 years for a brexit. ****ing baffling.