+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So the master plan to get Labour elected would be to lie to voters about policies and the ability of its leader to lead the country. Sorry but thats already been done to death.
    That's right , it's exactly what the Tories have done ✔

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Your last line is spot on .
    Indeed he is

To get left of centre politics we need to get elected first

Nobody is going to elect labour now , its completely full of holes and sinking

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Indeed he is

To get left of centre politics we need to get elected first

Nobody is going to elect labour now , its completely full of holes and sinking
    All I know of Labour is them messing about with what is anti semitism

Their policies are vague and poorly communicated and I wouldn’t vote for them any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Their policies are vague and poorly communicated and I wouldn’t vote for them any time soon
    so you only know what the right wing media want you to know

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so you only know what the right wing media want you to know
    Not true.

I knew exactly where Corbyn stood. What he was about. Same with the greens, UKIP, Tory’s.

Starmer and the Labour Party are totally lost and fragmented.

wow that's quite a character assassination. I can't recall any current PM getting such a roasting from someone in his own party before.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

I think it was the right wing press which messed them about on anti-Semitism and confused it with anti-Zionism. Yet unfortunately, shit sticks.

So , here is the scary bit .
    Which press mogul supported Tony Blair
    ?
    And has since supported all the Tories ?

You can moan and groan , point at this policy and that . Until you have Rupert on board , it ain’t happening …
    Have I missed anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    ?

You can moan and groan , point at this policy and that . Until you have Rupert on board , it ain’t happening …
    Have I missed anything ?
    Agreed 100%. How can we have politics in this country while this is the case?

?

Have I missed anything ?
    Is Murdoch instrumental in getting people elected, or does he just fall behind whoever he thinks will win ? While having the Murdoch publications behind you obviously helps, I don't think he's quite the kingmaker that some(including himself)
    consider him to be. Definitely a snidey, horrible git mind

?

Have I missed anything ?
    Does he control social media?

To be fair....I've only skimmed this thread...but I've not read anything regarding Laboru or indeed "The Left as it stands" not only no longer representing The Working Class anymore...but actually holding them in disdain.

As a disclaimer I consider the right wing just as disdainful as Sir Delme and Croesblue 2.0 and have put that pair of Tw@s on ignore. My first use of this feature since I registered in 1998 and the only time using message boards in general.

Bonkers how we have gone down the road we have.

I can understand putting me on ignore

But Delmbox seems ones of the better posters on here. I can’t imagine how thin skinned someone has to be to put him on ignore.

And mad that people can’t go a whole thread by debating the topic and have to bring up individual posters.

“I haven’t read the whole thread but just wanted my ccmb chums to know I’ve got these guys on ignore so everyone will like me”

?

Have I missed anything ?
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does he control social media?
    Murdoch is still important (Starmer willing to alienate large parts of the Labour membership - especially in Merseyside - by his cosying up to The Sun) but social media has changed the world. Labour should be looking forward not back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think it was the right wing press which messed them about on anti-Semitism and confused it with anti-Zionism. Yet unfortunately, shit sticks.
    Shameful. Classic far-left stuff that. Excuse racism and just blame the right wing press. People like you are why Corbyn was kicked out of Labour

Surely there must be one senior Tory willing to step up say enough is enough and try and replace the bufoon.

Or are they all right wing loons or just basically incompetent. ?

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject...rom%20%251%24s

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Surely there must be one senior Tory willing to step up say enough is enough and try and replace the bufoon.

As with all of these things, it's a brave person who does it first but many would if anyone else does.

If the polls drop significantly then he's gone

If he's undeniably lied in parliament then he's probably gone as well.

At the moment he's in ride it out over christmas and start afresh in the new year mode. That could easily work

Weve enough anti vax , covids just a mild illness blah blah loonies about that these Tories and their antics is just playing right into their hands.

Complete feckwits.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Shameful. Classic far-left stuff that. Excuse racism and just blame the right wing press. People like you are why Corbyn was kicked out of Labour
    Bollocks!!! You're just a clueless dope who falls for any right wing propaganda. It's nut jobs like you who caused the shameful witch hunt against Jeremy!

If the polls drop significantly then he's gone

If he's undeniably lied in parliament then he's probably gone as well.

At the moment he's in ride it out over christmas and start afresh in the new year mode. That could easily work
    I think the pressure will really be ratcheted up on Johnson if the Tories lose the by election in what should be a rock steady, true blue seat. The fact of the matter is that the Conservatives would almost certainly have won a by election easily if Paterson had just stood down citing the emotional toll his wife’s suicide had taken on him and not had Johnson try to dodge the rules and help out a mate who he then dropped as soon as things got awkward for him - If their party loses next week, Conservative MPs are, correctly, going to see it as an entirely avoidable defeat for which the PM is directly responsible.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...mpaign=organic

Former Health Secretary. No immediate plans to return to the front bench.

Hes not fit to be an MP let alone be on the front bench.

Weve enough anti vax , covids just a mild illness blah blah loonies about that these Tories and their antics is just playing right into their hands.

Complete feckwits.
    They can afford to be all the things written in this thread laughing their pompous tits off knowing there is little if no opposition. If we had a decent Labour or Liberal party I’m not sure they could act up as they do. Still, looks like the Tory party are trying to throw boris under a bus and revamp the loony party. No doubt Labour will get in for a few years in an election soon, then, as usual with all of them, it will all fall to bits and we go again, ripping up all the things the last government spent 4/8 years doing. In effect, getting nowhere. Just more political BS.

One incidental good thing to come out of johnsons premiership is the way he's made a lot more seats competitive.
    He managed to appeal to a lot of ex Labour voters oop North, who'd have never considered voting tory. Him and his antics have also managed to piss off so many in traditional tory heartlands that the lib dems are now challenging again.

Makes for a more healthy democracy I suppose, instead of parties just chasing a very small amount of swing seats

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...mpaign=organic

Former Health Secretary. No immediate plans to return to the front bench.

Hes not fit to be an MP let alone be on the front bench.
    How this guy got to any senior position is beyond me; he never ever had anything to offer except sycophancy for his party and his boss. John Crace in the Guardian christened him "Tigger" and I think he characterised him superbly. This guy would be more at home struggling to manage a local Aldi store.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the pressure will really be ratcheted up on Johnson if the Tories lose the by election in what should be a rock steady, true blue seat. The fact of the matter is that the Conservatives would almost certainly have won a by election easily if Paterson had just stood down citing the emotional toll his wife’s suicide had taken on him and not had Johnson try to dodge the rules and help out a mate who he then dropped as soon as things got awkward for him - If their party loses next week, Conservative MPs are, correctly, going to see it as an entirely avoidable defeat for which the PM is directly responsible.
    I'm looking forward to next Thursday's vote with some hope and expectation but at the moment I feel it would be too much to expect a Tory defeat. I hope I'm wrong. However, I also hope that if the majority is significantly eroded then there might also begin a groundswell of rebellion against Johnson.

There is another by election coming up soon in Cheshire and there are many who believe the Tories could be in more peril on this one. With luck by the end of this year the lying jerk could be on much less secure ground.