+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing
    Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

The proof in the pudding is the differences in seats lost to Johnson who is a buffoon and how well he did against May ( think the oh Jeremy Corbyn got found out )

Labour would be in power by now with a different strategy leader as they were vulnerable under May and folks sadly wanted Boris instead of Corbyn who doesnt represent the Social Democrats type of voter⁸ in the UK.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

[QUOTE=life on mars;5253671]Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

/QUOTE]

Corbyn spent most of his time as leader apologising for antisemitic behaviour - the genuine antisemitism from Labour members, the antisemitism that came from non-members that was thrown at Labour (especially by the Guardian and Margaret Hodge in her infamous dossier) and the antisemitism that wasn't antisemitism at all, but was anti-racism! He was suspended by Starmer for endorsing the EHRC findings and defending the Labour Party from lazy or vindictive smears.

The mud certainly stuck, but he failed because he wasn't an effective parliamentary leader (although outnumbered 8 - 1 in the Parliamentary Labour Party that was always a big ask), constantly refused to fight his corner and wouldn't fight dirty like everyone else, and fronted up an incoherent and stupid Brexit policy that offended everyone. Oh yes, and the media did for him as well!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s saying he was a Johnson backer, but he’s not now - I think I’m right in thinking that he’s not going to go from voting for Johnson two years ago to slagging Labour off for not having a more left wing leader now.
    Right wing loon. Evident by the Corbyn comment.

Probably voted Thatcher.

democracy eh, just too much for some

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    democracy eh, just too much for some
    Indeed Theresa May found 1 billion quid of tax payers money to bribe the ulster unionists into propping up the tory government ......your lot ......whilst people struggled

Democracy eh

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Indeed Theresa May found 1 billion quid of tax payers money to bribe the ulster unionists into propping up the tory government ......your lot ......whilst people struggled

Democracy eh
    my lot ? ? ?

I am sure if that deal hadn't come of, labour would have been trying to make a deal somewhere to get into power

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

The proof in the pudding is the differences in seats lost to Johnson who is a buffoon and how well he did against May ( think the oh Jeremy Corbyn got found out )

Labour would be in power by now with a different strategy leader as they were vulnerable under May and folks sadly wanted Boris instead of Corbyn who doesnt represent the Social Democrats type of voter⁸ in the UK.
    Many people find it difficult to understand there's a major difference between Anti semitism and AntiZionism. Just like there's a major difference between being Anti Muslim and Anti Jihadist. I just think it would be great if those leaning to the right side of politics would start to engage their brains on brief occasions and not accept the drivel promulgated by the right wing media. I'm willing to give elementary lessons for those who wish to break free from the ligature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Many people find it difficult to understand there's a major difference between Anti semitism and AntiZionism. Just like there's a major difference between being Anti Muslim and Anti Jihadist. I just think it would be great if those leaning to the right side of politics would start to engage their brains on brief occasions and not accept the drivel promulgated by the right wing media. I'm willing to give elementary lessons for those who wish to break free from the ligature.
    Hasn't Sir Keir engaged his brain then?

It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing
    Are you ex military Elwood?

Are you ex military Elwood?

No.

You don't need to be from a military background to detest scum like that.

Why do you ask?

No.

Why do you ask?
    So talking to people to try and sort things out is wrong but ignore them and the troubles continue is ok, like the fact or not Britain has terrorised Ireland for centuries but people like you only see things from one side. Are you of the opinion as well that Britain 100% = right and Arabs (or insert any race or country that we invade or browbeat) 100% = wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    So talking to people to try and sort things out is wrong but ignore them and the troubles continue is ok, like the fact or not Britain has terrorised Ireland for centuries but people like you only see things from one side. Are you of the opinion as well that Britain 100% = right and Arabs (or insert any race or country that we invade or browbeat) 100% = wrong?
    So its ok to bomb and assasinate people is it?

Your post assumes one hell of a lot from what I said. Much of it wrong ( surprise surprise)

I'm not against talk, there is a time to talk to people,as the good friday agreement showed.

I d

So its ok to bomb and assasinate people is it?

Your post assumes one hell of a lot from what I said. Much of it wrong ( surprise surprise)

I'm not against talk, there is a time to talk to people,as the good friday agreement showed.

I d
    What a ridiculous thing to say, of course it’s not ok but talking to and engaging all parties is the way to do things. The Good Friday Agreement was the way forward but sorting things out didn’t stop there, it has to be a continuous process. The time to talk things out is all the time, every avenue explored to prevent more atrocities on both sides of the coin. Adams & McGuiness, perhaps, put their necks on the line entering the English lion’s den, so to speak. Feelings were and still are raw in Ireland over the occupation and why not, the British have meted out some brutal treatment over the centuries. We’re not the goodies and they’re the baddies y’know, it’s not a cowboy film.

No.

Why do you ask?
    Are you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Are you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
    Are you Richard Head?

People like you are exactly why I didn't vote Labour in 2019. Not only do you gloss over anti semitism you condescend anyone who takes it seriously.

87% of British Jews considered him an anti semite. I think people should listen to them as opposed to far-left apologists for racists, don't you?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-party/603259/

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    People like you are exactly why I didn't vote Labour in 2019. Not only do you gloss over anti semitism you condescend anyone who takes it seriously.

87% of British Jews considered him an anti semite. I think people should listen to them as opposed to far-left apologists for racists, don't you?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-party/603259/
    How did or do you interpret accusations of Islamophobia within the Conservative Party the subsequent investigation which may have excluded asking the thoughts of Muslim party members and of course Boris Johnson’s previous comments about Muslim women looking like letter boxes?

Question number one. How many kids do I have? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...umber-25675443

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Question number one. How many kids do I have? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...umber-25675443

My first thought on hearing about this was it didn't seem as bad as some of the other things if it is was a virtual quiz, but looking at that picture, those people sat close to Johnson are well within the social distancing limits which existed at the time.

I have always resented those "silent" Tory voters who keep quiet about their affiliations and yet always cast their vote for them, but, having seen the stick Elwood has got for saying he's voted Conservative in the past, but would not vote for them under this Prime Minister makes me think that maybe they've got a point.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    He’s gone from...

There was no party at Number 10.

I will hold an investigation to find out if there was a party at Number 10.

I’ve acted as a quiz maestro at Number 10, 2 days before the party.

No mixed messages there then.

I find it funny that we’ve got to a point where people find Jeremy Corbyn “vile” but Boris Johnson completely palatable

The whole corbyn thing shows why politics has been dumbed down so much. Not seeing the way to end the troubles as a purely black and white issue where Britain good guys IRA bad guys seems to be a death knell politically.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could stop all these sanctimonious posts about why you shouldn’t vote for a particular party? That goes for both right and left
    Don’t be such a wimp ffs. You voted for them you can’t get annoyed when people tell you why they think you shouldn’t vote for them.

Vote for who you want but don’t be surprised when people highlight why they think voting for a certain party is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could stop all these sanctimonious posts about why you shouldn’t vote for a particular party? That goes for both right and left
    Edit : Agreed, don't get involved, you never learn haha