+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s saying he was a Johnson backer, but he’s not now - I think I’m right in thinking that he’s not going to go from voting for Johnson two years ago to slagging Labour off for not having a more left wing leader now.
    Right wing loon. Evident by the Corbyn comment.

Probably voted Thatcher.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Why have you voted for a party that has made the benefits you rely on so hard to get and has led to people killing themselves through the stress and anxiety ?

You didnt have to vote tory , you could have voted Liberal, Green , Independent .

You are propping us these tossers by giving them your vote .

I sincerely hope that your decision to vote tory in your constituency was wasted .
    Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could stop all these sanctimonious posts about why you shouldn’t vote for a particular party? That goes for both right and left

democracy eh, just too much for some

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could stop all these sanctimonious posts about why you shouldn’t vote for a particular party? That goes for both right and left
    Sadly I think there are more reasons for not voting for a party than there are for actually voting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    democracy eh, just too much for some
    Indeed Theresa May found 1 billion quid of tax payers money to bribe the ulster unionists into propping up the tory government ......your lot ......whilst people struggled

Democracy eh

[QUOTE=life on mars;5253671]Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

/QUOTE]

Corbyn spent most of his time as leader apologising for antisemitic behaviour - the genuine antisemitism from Labour members, the antisemitism that came from non-members that was thrown at Labour (especially by the Guardian and Margaret Hodge in her infamous dossier) and the antisemitism that wasn't antisemitism at all, but was anti-racism! He was suspended by Starmer for endorsing the EHRC findings and defending the Labour Party from lazy or vindictive smears.

The mud certainly stuck, but he failed because he wasn't an effective parliamentary leader (although outnumbered 8 - 1 in the Parliamentary Labour Party that was always a big ask), constantly refused to fight his corner and wouldn't fight dirty like everyone else, and fronted up an incoherent and stupid Brexit policy that offended everyone. Oh yes, and the media did for him as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You voted for Pritti Patel in essence

If you can't stand corbyn , and I don't like him , what do you think about her ?

She's a swivel eyed nutcase with her hand on the noose .
    You vote for the party which unfortunately means you have to put up with some whose views you find unpalatable. That is the same with all parties in our system

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

The proof in the pudding is the differences in seats lost to Johnson who is a buffoon and how well he did against May ( think the oh Jeremy Corbyn got found out )

Labour would be in power by now with a different strategy leader as they were vulnerable under May and folks sadly wanted Boris instead of Corbyn who doesnt represent the Social Democrats type of voter⁸ in the UK.
    Many people find it difficult to understand there's a major difference between Anti semitism and AntiZionism. Just like there's a major difference between being Anti Muslim and Anti Jihadist. I just think it would be great if those leaning to the right side of politics would start to engage their brains on brief occasions and not accept the drivel promulgated by the right wing media. I'm willing to give elementary lessons for those who wish to break free from the ligature.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing
    Are you ex military Elwood?

Boris Johnsons great asset has been his election winning ability.

But as I saw somewhere recently you campaign in poetry and govern in prose ( or something like that!) and unfortunately Boris Joihnson cannot manage the prose. General Election campaigns are every 5 years not every day and the bread and butter business of day to day government has proved beyond him.

HIs lack of attention to detail isone of the reasons for this, but he got round this in the past by seemingly having the abilityto pick people around him who could do the hard yards well without dropping the ball.

This ability seems to have deserted him and whilst his various advisors may or may not be working hard, they have developed an ability to either lose sight of or drop the ball which makes the England slip cordon look world class!

I onlly voted for the Tory Party in 2017 and 2019 because I detested Corbyn so much.

I am still unconvinced by Starmer and wouild not vote in an election if held tomorrow or the near future.

Unless he show miraculous powers of recovery I am unlikely to vote for any government headed by Johnston at all (ditto if Raab ( does he even rank as second rate???) or Pretti Patel my some mischance got voted in a s Tory leader)

My impression to use that hackneyed phrase is that Boris Johnston has "lost the dressing room" or at least a significant part of it and I would not be at all surprised to see a leadership election in the first half of 2022
    He's also provably a dog-whistle racist and has been for years. Does that bother you?

Why would that be lovely?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why would that be lovely?
    Because it’s shitty and condescending

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Are you ex military Elwood?

No.

You don't need to be from a military background to detest scum like that.

Why do you ask?

Because it’s shitty and condescending
    You don't think you are being a little bit sanctimonious by saying that?

sanctimonious
    /ˌsaŋ(k)tɪˈməʊnɪəs/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjectiveDEROGATORY
    making a show of being morally superior to other people.

No.

Why do you ask?
    Are you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Are you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
    Are you Richard Head?

Many people find it difficult to understand there's a major difference between Anti semitism and AntiZionism. Just like there's a major difference between being Anti Muslim and Anti Jihadist. I just think it would be great if those leaning to the right side of politics would start to engage their brains on brief occasions and not accept the drivel promulgated by the right wing media. I'm willing to give elementary lessons for those who wish to break free from the ligature.
    Hasn't Sir Keir engaged his brain then?

People like you are exactly why I didn't vote Labour in 2019. Not only do you gloss over anti semitism you condescend anyone who takes it seriously.

87% of British Jews considered him an anti semite. I think people should listen to them as opposed to far-left apologists for racists, don't you?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-party/603259/

Question number one. How many kids do I have? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...umber-25675443

I find it funny that we’ve got to a point where people find Jeremy Corbyn “vile” but Boris Johnson completely palatable

The whole corbyn thing shows why politics has been dumbed down so much. Not seeing the way to end the troubles as a purely black and white issue where Britain good guys IRA bad guys seems to be a death knell politically.

Don’t be such a wimp ffs. You voted for them you can’t get annoyed when people tell you why they think you shouldn’t vote for them.

Vote for who you want but don’t be surprised when people highlight why they think voting for a certain party is bad.

No.

Why do you ask?
    So talking to people to try and sort things out is wrong but ignore them and the troubles continue is ok, like the fact or not Britain has terrorised Ireland for centuries but people like you only see things from one side. Are you of the opinion as well that Britain 100% = right and Arabs (or insert any race or country that we invade or browbeat) 100% = wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Question number one. How many kids do I have? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...umber-25675443

My first thought on hearing about this was it didn't seem as bad as some of the other things if it is was a virtual quiz, but looking at that picture, those people sat close to Johnson are well within the social distancing limits which existed at the time.