+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m being entirely logical in my approach - I’ll never ever be a Conservative voter, but I’m fairly sure that, say, John Major and Theresa May would not have got themselves into the mess Johnson has whereby so many people just have no faith or trust in him when it comes to the pandemic. That is very serious for the country and, on reflection, it might have been a better idea to have scientists who could have been questioned afterwards, deliver last night’s news.
    They absolutely would have got themselves into that mess, as the same forces would have been trying to undermine them too.

The programme of doing booster jabs is very ambitious and complex but also very important. I just think it says something that about two hours in you are talking it down, and not in an entirely accurate way either.

We all have biased opinions, sometimes they rise to the surface.

Good luck to England on it. I hope they smash it and get as many people vaccinated as quickly possible.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

I’m being entirely logical in my approach - I’ll never ever be a Conservative voter, but I’m fairly sure that, say, John Major and Theresa May would not have got themselves into the mess Johnson has whereby so many people just have no faith or trust in him when it comes to the pandemic. That is very serious for the country and, on reflection, it might have been a better idea to have scientists who could have been questioned afterwards, deliver last night’s news.

Some people are unable to order lateral flow tests today, so they have run out of them and, unless there’s a limit on how many you can take from a pharmacy, they’ll run out of them as well soon.
    Last lateral flow tests I picked up at the pharmacy I was told 2 boxes per member of a household.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    They absolutely would have got themselves into that mess, as the same forces would have been trying to undermine them too.

The programme of doing booster jabs is very ambitious and complex but also very important. I just think it says something that about two hours in you are talking it down, and not in an entirely accurate way either.

We all have biased opinions, sometimes they rise to the surface.

Good luck to England on it. I hope they smash it and get as many people vaccinated as quickly possible.
    What “forces” are trying to undermine Johnson? There may be some who are trying to do that, but they don’t need to when he’s succeeding so well in undermining himself.

If you truly think that all we were seeing in the past fortnight was “forces” undermining brave, misunderstood old Boris then I’d say it’s your biased opinions rising to the surface that are more of a problem than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Last lateral flow tests I picked up at the pharmacy I was told 2 boxes per member of a household.
    You could have 999 people getting lateral flow tests from the pharmacy. Some people would always focus on the 1 person who couldn't..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Coz there’s no people…..
    .......in Wales? Plenty of sheep though

What “forces” are trying to undermine Johnson? There may be some who are trying to do that, but they don’t need to when he’s succeeding so well in undermining himself.

If you truly think that all we were seeing in the past fortnight was “forces” undermining brave, misunderstood old Boris then I’d say it’s your biased opinions rising to the surface that are more of a problem than mine.
    That is just your own biased opinion. You would obviously never give any praise to the Conservative party or Johnson, no matter what they achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    That is just your own biased opinion. You would obviously never give any praise to the Conservative party or Johnson, no matter what they achieved.
    And that’s just your own biased opinion - anyway, I’ve always given the Tories credit for the original vaccine roll out.

Millions of us tories….
    Well if you vote tory, what else are you ? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The egg thrown at Maggie when she came to Porthcawl was a quality shot 👌
    Its like a 12 year old running in and out of the room screaming ..
    Whilst the adults are trying to talk....

Get a job Sludge

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Johnson got Brexit over the line . After that he has imploded.
    He hasn't got long left with his cavalier attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Get a job Sludge
    A bit harsh on 12yr old's Jimmy

Get a job Sludge
    I have got one

You are on the golf course ain't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    A bit harsh on 12yr old's Jimmy
    Fairy tales

And that’s just your own biased opinion - anyway, I’ve always given the Tories credit for the original vaccine roll out.
    I saw NHS and the military doing all the work and the scientists made the vaccine. Nothing to praise there.

He didn’t though. It’s a mess. Ireland is still a problem and people struggle to trade overseas.

I have got one

Do you really want to go there ?

Lazy bones.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    He didn’t though. It’s a mess. Ireland is still a problem and people struggle to trade overseas.
    It probably is , it was a total shambles before he took the reigns though .

I have got one

Bollocks you have

Go on, tell us how brexit is a success. How has it improved anything?

Bet you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

Bet you can't.
    Should we have continued to grow?
    How far could we have grown , the roads are rammed , absolutely rammed.
    The hospitals cant cope , there are too many patients . The schools jammed . too may pupils .
    You believe in growth , I believe in reset and look at quality , not quantity .

But that wasn't my point .
    Boris may well be a absolute wanker we needed that wanker to get the whole thing over the line.
    He played poker well.

Do you really want to go there ?

Lazy bones.....
    Do I want to go where?

Don't go sending me silly messages now Jimmy

That's what kids do

Bollocks you have
    Well I know I have

And it's saving you money

A lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

Bet you can't.
    You were right , he can't

Should we have continued to grow?
    How far could we have grown , the roads are rammed , absolutely rammed.
    The hospitals cant cope , there are too many patients . The schools jammed . too may pupils .
    You believe in growth , I believe in reset and look at quality , not quantity .

But that wasn't my point .
    Boris may well be a absolute wanker we needed that wanker to get the whole thing over the line.
    He played poker well.
    Roads are rammed at peak times.

Hospitals are funded to operate at a high output. That's understandable as having nurses, doctors, surgeons with nothing to do is a waste of money. The downside is when things get busy, there are problems. Extra funding would help, but it's a case of trying to operate a free health service as cheaply as possible without it causing too many problems with healthcare.

Many schools are not jammed. In areas where they are there are opportunities to build new, bigger schools that help our young learners more than some of our old antiquated buildings.

Without doubt the country can continue to grow. It needs a funding infrastructure which should go hand in hand with increased tax receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Roads are rammed at peak times.

Hospitals are funded to operate at a high output. That's understandable as having nurses, doctors, surgeons with nothing to do is a waste of money. The downside is when things get busy, there are problems. Extra funding would help, but it's a case of trying to operate a free health service as cheaply as possible without it causing too many problems with healthcare.

Many schools are not jammed. In areas where they are there are opportunities to build new, bigger schools that help our young learners more than some of our old antiquated buildings.

Without doubt the country can continue to grow. It needs a funding infrastructure which should go hand in hand with increased tax receipts.
    Jimmy has worked and got the rewards

But he now thinks we need to stop anyone else doing the same

Jimmy lives in a house that probably 50 years ago was a cows field

Now the population has increased and more cow fields will need to be built over

And more hospitals will have to be built

And more roads

Unless we stop people breeding ?

That's the only answer isn't it ? 😕