+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Roads are rammed at peak times.

Hospitals are funded to operate at a high output. That's understandable as having nurses, doctors, surgeons with nothing to do is a waste of money. The downside is when things get busy, there are problems. Extra funding would help, but it's a case of trying to operate a free health service as cheaply as possible without it causing too many problems with healthcare.

Many schools are not jammed. In areas where they are there are opportunities to build new, bigger schools that help our young learners more than some of our old antiquated buildings.

Without doubt the country can continue to grow. It needs a funding infrastructure which should go hand in hand with increased tax receipts.
    I dont want to get too involved in this .
    The roads are f ucked , I run trucks , we cant get from A to B .
    mmm I need a hospital appointment ..see ya Monday 2022

The tax was coming in from the economy , only thing I saw was 3 lane motorways became 4 ..Aren't the dangerous.

I know my view isn't that popular on here , but I am happy with it .
    I believe its true .
    Did I get mugged by Cummings et al , oh yeah , without a doubt .
    There must have been someone else voted OUT ? Surely ?

Fire away....

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Jimmy has worked and got the rewards

But he now thinks we need to stop anyone else doing the same

Jimmy lives in a house that probably 50 years ago was a cows field

Now the population has increased and more cow fields will need to be built over

And more hospitals will have to be built

And more roads

Unless we stop people breeding ?

That's the only answer isn't it ? ��
    You are for growth ?

Get a job then .

Yeah the cows who lived where I now live must have drowned.
    I live in the Bay.
    Where all Scottish Labour supporters live .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You are for growth ?

Get a job then .

Yeah the cows who lived where I now live must have drowned.
    I live in the Bay.
    Where all Scottish Labour supporters live .
    I have got one you daft miserable old tory

I dont want to get too involved in this .
    The roads are f ucked , I run trucks , we cant get from A to B .
    mmm I need a hospital appointment ..see ya Monday 2022

The tax was coming in from the economy , only thing I saw was 3 lane motorways became 4 ..Aren't the dangerous.

I know my view isn't that popular on here , but I am happy with it .
    I believe its true .
    Did I get mugged by Cummings et al , oh yeah , without a doubt .
    There must have been someone else voted OUT ? Surely ?

Fire away....
    So it's OK for you to benefit from living here but we are full now so that's it ?

Sorry but it doesn't work like that

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Go on, tell us how brexit is a success. How has it improved anything?

Bet you can't.
    I’m still waiting for someone on here who voted for it and celebrated “getting it done” to tell me one tangible benefit to offset all the obvious negatives. No one has ever given one.

Should we have continued to grow?
    How far could we have grown , the roads are rammed , absolutely rammed.
    The hospitals cant cope , there are too many patients . The schools jammed . too may pupils .
    You believe in growth , I believe in reset and look at quality , not quantity .

But that wasn't my point .
    Boris may well be a absolute wanker we needed that wanker to get the whole thing over the line.
    He played poker well.
    All those things are rammed because there has been no actual investment in infrastructure. The “natural” population of the U.K. is ageing and declining. We get a relatively tiny number of migrants, both economic and refugee, every year and we needed them to keep our economy going.

Everyone has been told that immigrants and over population were the problems when it’s actually tax dodging money laundering billionaires and politicians not investing in infrastructure.

Do you think brexit is going to sort out these issues? Because it’s already making them worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    All those things are rammed because there has been no actual investment in infrastructure. The “natural” population of the U.K. is ageing and declining. We get a relatively tiny number of migrants, both economic and refugee, every year and we needed them to keep our economy going.

Everyone has been told that immigrants and over population were the problems when it’s actually tax dodging money laundering billionaires and politicians not investing in infrastructure.

Do you think brexit is going to sort out these issues? Because it’s already making them worse.
    Sorry to quote myself but this has been drilled into people’s heads to be a “lefty” opinion when not one bit of it is left wing. It’s just facts.

Being in the EU isn’t “left” wanting a good strong economy isn’t “left” wanting people from the U.K. to be able to work abroad isn’t “left”.

Brexit has ****ed this country which was already on the decline and anyone questioning it is called a lefty when it’s actually just all facts.

This ^^ And austerity, why? We needed growth and as you say new infrastructure and support for working class families. There was no money they said, they lied to us and are lying again.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    This ^^ And austerity, why? We needed growth and as you say new infrastructure and support for working class families. There was no money they said, they lied to us and are lying again.
    And then it was blamed on the handful of migrants we get and people believed it. And now we are seeing how much we relied on them.

Crazy that economic migrants became seen as a lefty thing too. Surely it’s about a central/right as you can get.

Eastern European migrants , mostly young women would come over here for a few years and work in social care , looking after pensioners in the community and care homes . 9 quid an hour .

Now they have gone back home and the care industry is in crisis , its falling apart

Boris says he going to fix it but it is that twats fault and those who voted brexit !

Care crisis ? Brexit

Increasing costs of food ? Brexit

Hospitality industry ? A massive sector of UK economy ? Lots of migrant workers in pubs , restaurants , hotels , tourism .....

Stuffed up the arse by brexit !

Absolute clown of a country

Yes it's democracy but you give an idiot a gun and someone's going to get shot

The people I know with a bit of grey matter , even tory voters ......voted stay

That just left the idiots with a gun

Clear the area ! Boom 💥

The funny thing is I could see brexit leading to more immigration eventually. Look how quickly we handed out visas when there was a shortage in lorry drivers, don’t be surprised when that is the solution to every problem.

You only have to look at how Japan have relaxed immigration rules due to their ageing population to see how things go.

The ironic thing is the pensions in this country will depend on it and that was the demographic who voted brexit.

I’m still waiting for someone on here who voted for it and celebrated “getting it done” to tell me one tangible benefit to offset all the obvious negatives. No one has ever given one.
    Blue passports! So much nicer than those burgundy ones......oh, and yes we get to see politicians sitting in front of the Union Jack every time they get interviewed on telly!

Sorry to quote myself but this has been drilled into people’s heads to be a “lefty” opinion when not one bit of it is left wing. It’s just facts.

Being in the EU isn’t “left” wanting a good strong economy isn’t “left” wanting people from the U.K. to be able to work abroad isn’t “left”.

Brexit has ****ed this country which was already on the decline and anyone questioning it is called a lefty when it’s actually just all facts.
    Being in favour of the EU wasnt left.

Scargill , Galloway very pro leave.

Talkin to oneself is the 1st sign of madness CB

Absolutely brilliant! A great laugh 😀

Pretty hard hitting stuff from someone who has been involved with SAGE.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...t-link-omicron

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Talkin to oneself is the 1st sign of madness CB
    it’s the only way I can find someone to agree with me

"They've still got to go to Tunbridge Wells and get something"

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    "They've still got to go to Tunbridge Wells and get something"
    yes that line got me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Guardian ?

Bloody lefty rubbish

Facebook is what you need

I think the guy waiting outside the training ground posts here

I think the guy waiting outside the training ground posts here
    Ha ha, and a couple of his mates too.

Dear god lets all break the law, spread a virus and blame an inpet government , whatever. happened to personal responsibility, do the right thing without being told too , and caring for others when life's are at risk .

Dreadful weak argument and morally wrong .

Does read rather like clickbait for guardian readers. A quick look at his twitter shows the author is very much a left-wing activist amongst other things that no doubt qualify him.

The UK is number 2 in Europe for vaccine booster doses. Only Iceland is ahead. 35% of our population has had a booster jab. Germany is on 24%. France on 20%. EU average is 18%. So quite clearly we are doing something right
    https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...BR~CAN~DEU~FRA

In terms of 7 day average for deaths, we are 31st (31ST!!!) in Europe. Again, pretty relevent data, that they choose to omit, and again, quite clearly we are doing something right
    https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...BR~CAN~DEU~FRA

The level of support given to people during the pandemic was also truly extraordinary and we will be paying for it for years - again, all ignored, bar a small element of it which is mentioned, which he chooses to criticise.

These are pretty important statistics, that obviously the guardian ignores because it doesn't suit the narrative. Put up an inflammatory headline for middle class lefties to masturbate over and share on twitter and job done.

It's just the Daily Mail of the left. Opinion pieces in the guardian have only a passing interest in balance or factual accuracy. It's like doing a review of Cardiff City's season and only showing highlights of the defeats.