+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

One of the "gatherings" at 10 Downing Street (source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59665955). I leave it to you to decide if it can be classified as a party!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

not at downing Street, but at conservative hq

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I thought refering to Christmas as holidays was an American thing? They've been saying it for decades. This whole thing about not offending non Christians or non whatever is really a load of bunkum.
    Christmas was conveniently grafted on to midsummer holiday festivities such as the Saturnalia and many other pagan ones before that. In my opinion holiday period is the most accurate term.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Some. I reckon that if you put a figure on it it would be less than a quarter. Much less. The rest hear and read stories, some true, but most are utter bullshit and make their minds up from that.

Take, for instance, social media. Every year we get bollocks about people not being allowed to wear poppies, about the word Christmas not being allowed etc. Lots of people believe tripe like this and share it happily.

People often tell me they don't want immigrants coming over here. Each time I ask them how their lives have been negatively affected by immigrants. I rarely get a reply.
    cwar.jpg

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m almost glad that Johnson’s in charge as opposed to someone from the snowflake, throw my toys out of the pram if I can’t do what I want wing of the Conservative party;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...st-state-tweet

Rules is for plebs, latest on party gate https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...wn-say-sources

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Rules is for plebs, latest on party gate https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...wn-say-sources
    PS not sure if this is before or after Johnson nearly died of COVID

Does anyone believe he even had it???

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Never thought I’d say it, but I’m almost glad that Johnson’s in charge as opposed to someone from the snowflake, throw my toys out of the pram if I can’t do what I want wing of the Conservative party;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...st-state-tweet
    Unbelievable! Yes go on gag the medics and scientists now; not a great look for the Tories.

It will be easier at this rate to list all the forties who didn’t party in lockdown https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...anced-25718548

This was around 10 days before Cummings provided a media briefing regarding his eye test. So right at the peak over the huge furore over those in power keeping to the rules.

You’ll never believe it, Simon Case the guy the serial liar put in charge of the investigation into party gate only went and had a Christmas party on 17th December 2020 at 5.30 pm in room 103 of the Cabinet Office. The digital calendar invites sent in advance called it "Christmas party!"

Nothing to see here, totally transparent https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...arty-s3c9zxl0t

"..crisps were also served.."
    This is getting serious.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    "..crisps were also served.."
    This is getting serious.
    It sounds rather un.......savoury

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It sounds rather un.......savoury
    Its getting to crunch time now.

NEW: Simon Case is no longer leading the Whitehall investigation in lockdown rule breaking in Downing Street - sources

NEW: Simon Case is no longer leading the Whitehall investigation in lockdown rule breaking in Downing Street - sources
    Worcester sources? I prefer cheese ‘n’ onion

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Unbelievable! Yes go on gag the medics and scientists now; not a great look for the Tories.
    Labour have Richard Burgon. The tories have Joy Morrissey.

He's not on the Case then.........

PS not sure if this is before or after Johnson nearly died of COVID

Does anyone believe he even had it???
    Yes, iif only because they would have had to persuade the hell of a lot of health service staff to tell fibs if he hadn't

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Powerful stuff and, thankfully, the Partygate episode shows no sign of disappearing- led by donkeys indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Powerful stuff and, thankfully, the Partygate episode shows no sign of disappearing- led by donkeys indeed.
    Absolutely brilliant 👍