+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I must confess to having a little smile to myself imagining that Dominic Cummings took the photo and kept it for an opportune moment.
    Christ he must have long arms, he’s sat opposite Johnson.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    How does one dismiss a photograph?
    just for clarification, my post doesn't state specific articles, but you knew that

the point I have made is when people dismiss a article they disagree with because its in the Mail, but are happy to point to a different article in the mail as fact when it is something they agree with

still defending the hypocrisy of it all, thats fine, I wouldn't expect anything less

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    just for clarification, my post doesn't state specific articles, but you knew that

the point I have made is when people dismiss a article they disagree with because its in the Mail, but are happy to point to a different article in the mail as fact when it is something they agree with

still defending the hypocrisy of it all, thats fine, I wouldn't expect anything less
    You only think it’s hypocrisy because you don’t understand it.

Id never use an article from the mail to back up anything but just because it’s a hate filled rag full of right wing propaganda doesn’t mean everything in it is false.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Still enjoying this point very much. It's a great point. Look forward to getting stuck into it again soon.
    Yeah for some reason it’s brought up by Matt in every thread now even though it doesn’t have the effect he thinks it does

Yeah for some reason it’s brought up by Matt in every thread now even though it doesn’t have the effect he thinks it does
    And then you comment on every post he makes…..stalker?

You only think it’s hypocrisy because you don’t understand it.

Id never use an article from the mail to back up anything but just because it’s a hate filled rag full of right wing propaganda doesn’t mean everything in it is false.
    I read this and imagine you spluttering all over yourself as you type it, accusing others of being hate filled whilst you spread your positive messages of kindness at this special time of year.

Also, why don't you refer to it as the Daily Heil? Your standards are slipping tbh

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I think that would make you my unrequited lover the amount you respond to me without me ever wasting my time responding back.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I read this and imagine you spluttering all over yourself as you type it, accusing others of being hate filled whilst you spread your positive messages of kindness at this special time of year.

Also, why don't you refer to it as the Daily Heil? Your standards are slipping tbh
    Why are you imagining me you ****ing nonce

Why are you imagining me you ****ing nonce
    I would rather not, but we are all slaves to our own imaginations!

I would rather not, but we are all slaves to our own imaginations!
    Indeed some of us are.

You have spent the best part of 2 days imagining a photo of a party in the No 10 gardens was a work meeting.

And then imagining that anyone else is interested to hear for the 99th time that it doesn't bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Indeed some of us are.

You have spent the best part of 2 days imagining a photo of a party in the No 10 gardens was a work meeting.

And then imagining that anyone else is interested to hear for the 99th time that it doesn't bother you.

Well why do you and the other angries keep asking me questions about it then?

Bit weird. Ur shouting at photos and shouting at me for not being angry about the same things as you!

You could just say..."oh okay..fair enough. We all have different opinions" 🙄

Bit weird. Ur shouting at photos and shouting at me for not being angry about the same things as you!

You could just say..."oh okay..fair enough. We all have different opinions" ��
    What question did I ask you?

You could just say..."oh okay..fair enough. We all have different opinions" ��
    Not quite all, Blue Matt seems to agree with you.

Meanwhile,

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-omicron-no-10

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What question did I ask you?
    I was explaining why I had posted. You may not have asked a question but the others were! (Or insults or misrepresentations) all things someone may reply to

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We can all see the point I made is very valid, the defence of the hypocrisy is all rather 1/2 hearted

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Meanwhile,

Agree with him about what ? ? ?

Agree with him about what ? ? ?
    You agree with me that I think there are bigger issues of concern I guess.

Whereas the angries have entered my mind using their special powers and told me I'm wrong to think that.

I dunno, I can't keep up. But now we have another guardian opinion piece to restore some normality 🤣

Just shy of a million jabs today. That's good news, right?

Let's be happy about it.

You agree with me that I think there are bigger issues of concern I guess.

Whereas the angries have entered my mind using their special powers and told me I'm wrong to think that.

I dunno, I can't keep up. But now we have another guardian opinion piece to restore some normality ��
    you could be right , I appear to make the Angries angrier

you could be right , I appear to make the Angries angrier
    Nothing enrages them more than someone having the audacity of having a different opinion afterall...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Meanwhile,

I read the Guardian article realising it has a strong left wing history but couldn't comprehend how a journalist could claim that 'wine and cheese costs lives'. I use both and am OK thank you.
    However foolish Boris and co were to have refreshment in a private garden at the end of a 'so called' long day, it beggars belief that it costs lives. It's a bad example I admit but that's all.

What I saw today that costs lives are a large number not wearing masks on overcrowded Valleys Line train. Windows closed to stop ventilation. Young adults in McDonalds without masks talking very loudly into their I-phones. People pushing and shoving in some very busy shops paying more attention to the shelves than the need to socially distance.

Let's keep some perspective please.

I read the Guardian article realising it has a strong left wing history but couldn't comprehend how a journalist could claim that 'wine and cheese costs lives'. I use both and am OK thank you.
    However foolish Boris and co were to have refreshment in a private garden at the end of a 'so called' long day, it beggars belief that it costs lives. It's a bad example I admit but that's all.

What I saw today that costs lives are a large number not wearing masks on overcrowded Valleys Line train. Windows closed to stop ventilation. Young adults in McDonalds without masks talking very loudly into their I-phones. People pushing and shoving in some very busy shops paying more attention to the shelves than the need to socially distance.

can't you see the link between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    can't you see the link between the two?
    I have a very good understanding of microbiology but obviously you know better. Please enlighten me.

Where on earth would anybody get the idea that ‘the rules’ aren’t really to be taken seriously?