+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Every single word of the content of your third paragraph above is just not true. It is typical left wing lies/propanda.
    It's true though Blair brought in tuition fees, libdem and tory coilition increased them, tories brought about brexit all to apease some back benchers when opinion polls showed no one really gave a shit.

These things alone have made life for younger people ridiculously more difficult. I came out of uni with 2 degrees and debt of about 9k, I lived and worked abroad for years with no problem learning new languages and meeting my wife. Young people today won't have it anywhere as near as easy as I had it all because of right leaning politicians.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quite an attack on Johnson's personal qualities

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Quite an attack on Johnson's personal qualities

wow that's quite a character assassination. I can't recall any current PM getting such a roasting from someone in his own party before.

I’ve just been listening to the phone in on 5 Live and was struck by how the Johnson apologists ringing in (and there were a fair few) were resorting to things like it was all a leftist plot and besides the usual suspects in the media there was also the Dail Mail which now has a left wing editor . It does amuse me that Tories, with all of the financial, business and media advantages they enjoy (certainly in terms of the printed media) bleat on when the going gets tough for the party about how everything’s against them.

For me, that sort of reaction is to miss the point in this instance. It’s not the left or Labour they should be concerned about, it’s about the split in their party because it’s getting to the point where you have to be for one and against the other - on this matter, if you’re siding with Johnson, you’re going against the views of large numbers of important people in the Tory party.

Look at the bashing Johnson is getting from the likes of the Mail, Sun and Times and, incredibly, there's even been the odd bit of dissent from the Express and Telegraph. These papers have not all veered well to the left politically, their core values are still the same, but they see a PM who is either not representing them or not representing them well enough.

Those on here who usually toe the Conservative line have a decision to make on this matter because if they’re trying to defend the party and the leader, they’re getting themselves in a bit of a mess because they are two distinctly different things in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I was a member of the far-left respect patty at the time. Went on three matches against it.

I'm not pitting one party as being good and th other bad. I'm saying, this occurs in all parties.
    You have gone from being a far left respect supporter to being a tory !?

Feck me it's lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You have gone from being a far left respect supporter to being a tory !?

Feck me it's lazarus
    It did make me

So do the posters who voted for Boris Johnson feel any annoyance with what he's done at all?

It gets to the point where I wonder what he'd have to do to get any criticism from his supporters on here.

With his history and voting record I find it difficult to understand how anyone could want to vote for him in the first place other than they really wanted to "get brexit done". But I can't believe he was making you lockdown and isolate while having a Christmas party and people still want to rush to his defence.

He's being a **** call him a ****. I voted for Blair and spent the whole of the Iraq war and since calling him a ****. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, it's part of intelligent debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So do the posters who voted for Boris Johnson feel any annoyance with what he's done at all?

It gets to the point where I wonder what he'd have to do to get any criticism from his supporters on here.

With his history and voting record I find it difficult to understand how anyone could want to vote for him in the first place other than they really wanted to "get brexit done". But I can't believe he was making you lockdown and isolate while having a Christmas party and people still want to rush to his defence.

He's being a **** call him a ****. I voted for Blair and spent the whole of the Iraq war and since calling him a ****. There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, it's part of intelligent debate.
    But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.

But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM. I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    Come on man, it's not just The Independent. EVERY PAPER is running it. There's a video of Rees-Mogg AT THE PARTY taking the piss.

This whole defence of him is feeble. He was legitimately elected? Well, that's ok then!

But was ‘he’ having a Christmas party or was it some of his staff or did it happen at all ? Unlike quite a few people, I don't believe everything I read in the press, especially from places like the Independent who have been out to personally ridicule and discredit him ever since he became PM.
    It's in every paper and the Independent is one of the most trustworthy anyway. What else have they "ridiculed" the PM for?

I don't particularly like him as a leader but he was democratically chosen by his party and his Government were duly elected by the people of this country. However, as an antidote to the communist fool that was Jeremy Corbyn and as an alternative to Mr Bland, ‘I am in touch with the working class’ and ex barrister Keir Starmer, he was/is just what the country needed at the time.
    I don't understand why any of this is relevant at all. Looking at his voting record what makes you think he was what the country needed? And what has he done since that has shown that?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't 'get it' because the stuff you type simply isn't true.
    Tell me exactly what isn't true. You do this repeatedly, you say it isn't true and then don't respond or you pretend I've said something different and argue against that.

Every single word of the content of your third paragraph above is just not true. It is typical left wing lies/propanda.
    Prove it or **** off.

'I don't believe everything I read in the press'

'Corbyn is a communist'

How much lead paint did you ingest as a kid because I've got no other explanation for what's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen written on here.

Interesting reading some of the messages around what do people who voted for boris now think. The insinuation always being that those who voted tory were blinded by affection for Boris and unable to look at policy.

I voted Conservative at the last election, i thought they were better than the alternative. I can't see me voting for them next election because the cabinet appears to be infested with sleaze. Can't say I'm a fan of Boris as a human, although I didn't mind the results of him being pm. Even before covid the government were spending huge amounts of money on increasing public services, mostly because johnson wanted to be everything to everyone. I think the country needed more spending, but personally I worry about what a labour party piss their money away with.

Really don't get the hatred for Starmer. After the likes of the utterly vile comrade corbyn and the morally bankrupt Boris, I'd be quite happy to see a boring but intelligent person in charge

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Interesting reading some of the messages around what do people who voted for boris now think. The insinuation always being that those who voted tory were blinded by affection for Boris and unable to look at policy.

I voted Conservative at the last election, i thought they were better than the alternative. I can't see me voting for them next election because the cabinet appears to be infested with sleaze. Can't say I'm a fan of Boris as a human, although I didn't mind the results of him being pm. Even before covid the government were spending huge amounts of money on increasing public services, mostly because johnson wanted to be everything to everyone. I think the country needed more spending, but personally I worry about what a labour party piss their money away with.

Really don't get the hatred for Starmer. After the likes of the utterly vile comrade corbyn and the morally bankrupt Boris, I'd be quite happy to see a boring but intelligent person in charge
    Labour spend and "vile" Corbyn, is this not just stuff parroted from the Murdoch press or do you have anything to back this up?

The manifesto from the last election detailed the labour spend. I really don't get this criticism when Brexit which was brought about just to quieten down some back benchers has ****ed the economy more than anything Labour has ever done.

It's also very interesting that people use a global pandemic to defend the current government's shit governance whilst the global financial crisis is used as a stick to beat a labour government who didn't cause it and acted excatly as the tory government wanted them to in response to it.

This was followed by years of austerity which solved nothing and has since been shown to be pointless, useless and caused genuine deaths.

And then track and trace, PPE contracts, HS2, Garden Bridge etc. etc. have been worse spending than under any labour government.

Sadiq Kahn made Tfl profitable ffs while Boris starved it.

What when you looked at Boris's and his chums' voting records made you think he was electable in the first place?

You were worried about what labour would spend in their fully costed manifesto but voted for a government who have strangled the economy via austerity/brexit and added over £1 trillion in debt?

This is beyond belief.

You worry about labour would spend ?

Have you seen some of the cobblers Boris has spaffed money on ?

Exhibit A Track and Trace

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    wow that's quite a character assassination. I can't recall any current PM getting such a roasting from someone in his own party before.
    In all fairness Dominic Grieve is one of the very scant number of Tories with integrity. He's one of the very few I actually admire.

Interesting points Chris but I really don't get the hatred for Corbyn. In my opinion that man as PM would have been the tonic this poor country needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You were worried about what labour would spend in their fully costed manifesto but voted for a government who have strangled the economy via austerity/brexit and added over £1 trillion in debt?

This is beyond belief.
    Whats beyond belief is that anybody would believe fully in a manifesto by any party.

Whats beyond belief is that anybody would believe fully in a manifesto by any party.
    What do you base your voting on if not manifesto and voting records?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He couldn't wind up a clock, he hasn't got the subtlety
    What the **** has left and right got to do with it? You absolute thick inbred **** wit?

I couldn’t see a sick relative who was in hospital for months while these goons setting the rules were laughing and partying.

People couldn’t go to family members funerals.

And the reason they get away with it is everyone is as dense as you and get their news from social media.

I believe in conservative values...
    Reward people that go out to work.
    A benefits system that's fair for the people that need it while also fair for the people that pay for it.
    Ask not what your country can do for you bit what you can do for your country.
    Fack socialism. Fack unions, fack scroungers.
    Fack the can't work won't work brigade.
    If immigrants want to come over here to work, welcome them with open arms, if they want to come over here for a free council house, nhs treatments and knock babies out and not pay thier way, then send em back.
    Reward large companies with better tax schemes for them creating jobs.
    Reward entrepreneurship.
    Etc.

I'm a proud fully paid up member me, I get a monthly newsletter off boris , cheese n wine nights with our local MP.
    Had a pint with Cameron in Cardiff.
    Got a signed copy of maggies autobiography.

Boris is a vote winner.
    If there was an election now he'd blast it.

There's plenty of support for the Tories on twitter.
    Every lefty / South walian going into blame hysterics over this party that may or may not have happened and I bet every single one of them broke some covid rule in last 2 years or so.
    I'll call anyone a liar if they say different.

Didn't break one house gathering rule?
    Didn't break one mask wearing rule?
    Didn't break one social distancing rule?
    Didn't hug someone when they shouldn't have?

Fack off mun

I wonder how much attention this will get?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You worry about labour would spend ?

Have you seen some of the cobblers Boris has spaffed money on ?

Exhibit A Track and Trace

Track and trace happened after the election sludgey boy. At the last election I didn't even know who Dido Harding was. With reference to a previous post in which I mention I hope the fraud squad are circling. I hope that waste of space Harding and the people who hired her are some of the first in the Dock