+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Heaton

Tom Heaton

Just made his debut at the age of 35 , nice for him think he started his career at Utd .

Re: Tom Heaton

Yes great to see, and he did start at United originally. I thought he was outstanding when he was with us.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Yes great to see, and he did start at United originally. I thought he was outstanding when he was with us.
    agree, brings back memories.

Didn't he start off as an outfield player?

We were blessed with 2 really good keepers at the time.

What a great career story he has had, its been along time coming, but making his Utd debut 16 years after signing his 1st senior contract

Heates was always a great GK imho, we were truly spoilt at the time, Marshy and Heates

I was lucky to bump into Tom Heaton at the end of August. I live in South Manchester and saw him in Alti town centre. I introduced myself to him and said I was a Bluebird whilst doing the Ayatollah.

Yeah, I know 😂

He did the same. And chatted for ages. And genuinely chatted too. Every time I thought it’s time for me to go and leave him alone now he’d ask another question about the City.

He genuinely enjoyed playing for us and loved his time here. And was very giving of his time when chatting to me.

Top bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffster View Post
    I was lucky to bump into Tom Heaton at the end of August. I live in South Manchester and saw him in Alti town centre. I introduced myself to him and said I was a Bluebird whilst doing the Ayatollah.

Yeah, I know 😂

He did the same. And chatted for ages. And genuinely chatted too. Every time I thought it’s time for me to go and leave him alone now he’d ask another question about the City.

He genuinely enjoyed playing for us and loved his time here. And was very giving of his time when chatting to me.

Top bloke.
    Always came across as an amiable type. Fair play

Top man. Had a beer with him at a player of the year do, then he joined us when we played Stanley & he was playing for Burnley, the infamous Cornelius game if I remember correctly.