+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boris off the hook !

Re: Boris off the hook !

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You've been like a man possessed these last two or three days, so I'll take that with a pinch of salt...
    Here we go again, he must be on a wind up, he's only here to argue. Bob said that because he couldn't grasp my point on a thread about trains, that overcrowding *could* be down to the fact they don't have enough rolling stock and it isn't as simple as he made out to add carriages to trains willy nilly. He then called me a sexist, didn't back it up and put me.on ignore, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt as well.

I'm not possessed, I had a different view on the subject in the other thread, one I was called sexist for. It takes 2 to tongo, let's remember that when people call me argumentative, I posted an opinion, nothing can start from there unless someone else decides to engage, the other person has a problem with my view so aren't *they* being argumentative?
    The rest of it is just me replying defending my point of view.

The supposedly more respected among us started the name calling and pouting.

Let's not always blame me, I know people like to, but it isn't always the case.

Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I definitely think Boris looks after his prick really well.
    He certainly does !

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    For someone who doesn't vote tory you do a very good impression of someone who does
    Were discussing his children's welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Being unemployed or low income is a sign of being a bad parent, is it?

Another one for the long list of appalling views held by lifeonmars.
    I responded to this comment BELOW where I presume the contributor was looking for a comparison one may make of a poorer person poor care of their kids and that of the alleged poor care Boris provides to his ?

"" I wonder what people's perceptions would be of a man from a poorer background who couldn't he arsed to look after his kids?""

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I responded to this comment BELOW where I presume the contributor was looking for a comparison one may make of a poorer person poor care of their kids and that of the alleged poor care Boris provides to his ?

"" I wonder what people's perceptions would be of a man from a poorer background who couldn't he arsed to look after his kids?""
    Let's simplify it for you. If a bloke from a poor background was knocking out kids and letting others bring them up, then the Bible that is the Daily Mail would crucify him. If you're rich and right wing, it isn't such an issue, it seems.

Fast forward 16 years and Ms Johnson brings her boyfriend home for dinner to meet her dad and (mum/stepmum/totty in vogue delete as applicable). Part way through the first course new boyfriend pipes up "I think you know my mother". At which point Boris' soup liberally pebbledashes all the guests.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Were discussing his children's welfare?
    No , you are defending him

And you do that with the Tories, all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What does it matter if he does vote tory though? What because he says he doesn't? Shouldn't really bother any of the rest of us What he votes.
    Absolutely. I trust his impartiality on the matter 100%.

His people are apparently in denial about him mentioning “buyers remorse” re Carrie..Not a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. I trust his impartiality on the matter 100%.
    What should he votes matter?

What should he votes matter?
    If someone is saying they are not a tory but continually defends the tories day in day out then of course what he says should be taken with a pinch of salt

It's just plain common sense

If someone is saying they are not a tory but continually defends the tories day in day out then of course what he says should be taken with a pinch of salt

It's just plain common sense
    What does who he votes for matter to anyone on here?

What does who he votes for matter to anyone on here?
    Well I have already explained that but I will do it one last time

If someone on here says they are not tory but continually slates Labour and defends the conservatives then its obvious they are a tory therefore their comments should be observed closely to see if they are being biased or defending the undefendable

And in this case they are

I can't put it any more plainly than that . If who you vote for is defending a man who has shagged loads of women and got his dad to pay his way then its got to be pulled up .

Well I have already explained that but I will do it one last time

If someone on here says they are not tory but continually slates Labour and defends the conservatives then its obvious they are a tory therefore their comments should be observed closely to see if they are being biased or defending the undefendable

And in this case they are

I can't put it any more plainly than that . If who you vote for is defending a man who has shagged loads of women and got his dad to pay his way then its got to be pulled up .
    Why does what any person on earth vote, have to do with any other person on earth.

It's up to them..not your issue etc etc..

I seem to remember reading somewhere, that Boris was struggling a bit financially, as his earnings as PM are a lot less that they were before he took office. One of the things that were mentioned (as an outgoing) was his child maintenance costs. So I guess he does pay them. Or at least, we was...

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I seem to remember reading somewhere, that Boris was struggling a bit financially, as his earnings as PM are a lot less that they were before he took office. One of the things that were mentioned (as an outgoing) was his child maintenance costs. So I guess he does pay them. Or at least, we was...
    How many other wages do our wage deductions pay? Those who use that pay to cover their own outgoings, such as csa payments?