+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On this day 7 years ago one of my favourite goals was scored

On this day 7 years ago one of my favourite goals was scored

https://twitter.com/Copa90/status/14...293026816?s=20

Absolutely stunning. Rambo's being linked with Everton now apparently, it'd be a good move for him

Re: On this day 7 years ago one of my favourite goals was scored

sweet as a nut

how long does he have left on his Juve contract ? ? ? as no-one is going to pay that up are they ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    how long does he have left on his Juve contract ? ? ? as no-one is going to pay that up are they ? ?
    June 2023, maybe they'll give him a bit of a payoff. He'll have to accept a lower wage but hopefully he will to play regularly. Also lower than £400k a week has every chance of still being enough to keep the wolves from the door

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    June 2023, maybe they'll give him a bit of a payoff. He'll have to accept a lower wage but hopefully he will to play regularly. Also lower than £400k a week has every chance of still being enough to keep the wolves from the door
    18 months isn't a massive amount of contract to walk away from if they pay 1/2 in a lump

you are right, he isn't going to be eating Value baked beans on toast if he takes a lower wage

Does him scoring still only happen when someone famous dies?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Does him scoring still only happen when someone famous dies?
    Fortunately for the rich and famous he doesn't seem to score as many these days.

18 months isn't a massive amount of contract to walk away from if they pay 1/2 in a lump

you are right, he isn't going to be eating Value baked beans on toast if he takes a lower wage
    18 months left on his contract is like 32 million quid. Even if he accepts a pay off of half that would be throwing away millions of pounds right at the end of his career. I think he's staying there right until the bitter end.

Nobody is going to effectively pay £5 million quid out of their own pocket to play for Everton or Aston Villa

He’s done ok out of football considering how much time he’s spent on the treatment table or in a hospital bed. He’s no good to his manager being so injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    He’s done ok out of football considering how much time he’s spent on the treatment table or in a hospital bed. He’s no good to his manager being so injury prone.
    players who have a serious injury at an early age often struggle with fitness throughout their career.
    blame Tony pulis

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    18 months left on his contract is like 32 million quid. Even if he accepts a pay off of half that would be throwing away millions of pounds right at the end of his career. I think he's staying there right until the bitter end.

Nobody is going to effectively pay £5 million quid out of their own pocket to play for Everton or Aston Villa
    pretty sure he has made enough money to live his life in comfort, while throwing away millions of pounds might seem wrong, it depends on if he wants to be playing ( and in the UK ) , lose a few mill to be happy ? ? ? it just might be a option

pretty sure he has made enough money to live his life in comfort, while throwing away millions of pounds might seem wrong, it depends on if he wants to be playing ( and in the UK ) , lose a few mill to be happy ? ? ? it just might be a option
    would you?

If Wales qualify for the World Cup I would expect him to seek a move. Otherwise, not so much.