+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: jussie smollett

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: jussie smollett

Its a ridiculous story. Bloke is an utter piece of shit. A bit of a lesson for those desperate to find racism everywhere too.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Its a ridiculous story. Bloke is an utter piece of shit. A bit of a lesson for those desperate to find racism everywhere too.
    He's an absolute dick but I don't agree that this a lesson for those "desperate to find racism" - if someone goes to the police and says that he was tied up, racially abused and had chemicals chucked at him and had a noose tied round his neck you'd probably be within your rights to find racism in it.

That lad the other day who a lot of us (I certainly did) thought was doing monkey gestures at the football but turned out wasn't, that was a bit of a lesson though, I'll admit.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He's an absolute dick but I don't agree that this a lesson for those "desperate to find racism" - if someone goes to the police and says that he was tied up, racially abused and had chemicals chucked at him and had a noose tied round his neck you'd probably be within your rights to find racism in it.

That lad the other day who a lot of us (I certainly did) thought was doing monkey gestures at the football but turned out wasn't, that was a bit of a lesson though, I'll admit.
    What was the lad at the game doing?
    I read a bit about monkey gestures but not seen anything else about it?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He was shouting "fat tits" or something, wasn't doing the monkey gestures a second video cleared it up

It looked like he was doing monkey gestures but then they released a video from right next to him that showed he was doing fat tits.

Now there's a sentence

It looked like he was doing monkey gestures but then they released a video from right next to him that showed he was doing fat tits.

Now there's a sentence
    Fat tits

Fat tits
    Don't, last time this came up it turned into a 5 pager about whether calling someone fat tits was a hate crime

Don't, last time this came up it turned into a 5 pager about whether calling someone fat tits was a hate crime

A five pager about fat tits is sometimes what this board needs, in fact any tits will do, even Blue on times