+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jussie smollett

Re: jussie smollett

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    again you missed the point , he was aware of the racial agenda and played on it, if he had been believed the divisions would have been wider
    What is it that makes you think that you know what "the point" is?

Also, the language you use sounds like you have more of a "racial agenda" than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Also, the language you use sounds like you have more of a "racial agenda" than he does.
    so we agree on a racial agenda then

Nope.

One is more than zero.

Nope.

One is more than zero.
    everything is less than zero

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't, last time this came up it turned into a 5 pager about whether calling someone fat tits was a hate crime
    What a hill to die on.

He wasn't trying to create racial division. There was no backlash against white people. No black people suddenly became aware of racism. He was attempting to use the fact that racial division exists to further his own (completely unrelated) ends. He was going for his 15 minutes and some sympathy. Nothing more.
    I'll admit to not knowing about racism until I saw that story break.

everything is less than zero
    you've lost me

He seems like a genuinely narcissistic arse hole. Lucky he got caught out when he did.

I've never heard of him but he seems to be a pretty sad individual.

Is this the bloke that comes on here sometimes ranting about Bristol City?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Is this the bloke that comes on here sometimes ranting about Bristol City?
    Nah, it's life on mars trying to spell Junior Hoilett.

He seems to be swinging that way

You have a racial agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You have a racial agenda ?
    smollett's racial agenda was to create tension , my racial agenda is lets not create tension, so yes i have an agenda

smollett's racial agenda was to create tension , my racial agenda is lets not create tension, so yes i have an agenda
    His agenda was to make cash and rescue his career by any means necessary

He didn't care about any agendas

If your agenda is not to create tensions then the best thing to do would be to ignore people like him

Unless you think that there are a significant percentage of black people who act like him in the process of creating some kind of social situation ?

I personally think people like him are tossers but it's got nothing to do with any agenda . He's just a tosser .

If your agenda is not to create tensions then the best thing to do would be to ignore people like him

Unless you think that there are a significant percentage of black people who act like him in the process of creating some kind of social situation ?

I personally think people like him are tossers but it's got nothing to do with any agenda . He's just a tosser .
    he wasnt rescuing his career, he was doing ok.he just wanted more , whipping up race hate is truly abhorrent,

he wasnt rescuing his career, he was doing ok.he just wanted more , whipping up race hate is truly abhorrent,
    So he was greedy

Are all African Americans like him ?

I am almost certain they are not

are all white people like his non existent attackers? i'm gonna say no

are all white people like his non existent attackers? i'm gonna say no

I agree

But through history and in particular in the United States I think it's fair to say the boot has been up the arse of the black man more than its been up the arse of the white man

Racism is not OK.

Equally, what he's done is not OK, whatever your opinions on racism. It's just as bad tbh.

White people getting all offended and concerned about how this will exacerbate racial tension comes across a liiiiiiiiittle teeeeny tiny bit disingenuous, doesn’t it.

When Trump is calling this an inverse hate crime, that should be enough of a red flag to know this topic should be put down to individual greed and nothing more. If you say otherwise, you’re essentially siding with the Mr.Whitepower himself.

The US is still an institutionally racist country. Black people are still angry. Nothing has changed. Status quo.

This should be filed in the same section as the Taylor Swift plagiarism story and left at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    White people getting all offended and concerned about how this will exacerbate racial tension comes across a liiiiiiiiittle teeeeny tiny bit disingenuous, doesn’t it.

When Trump is calling this an inverse hate crime, that should be enough of a red flag to know this topic should be put down to individual greed and nothing more. If you say otherwise, you’re essentially siding with the Mr.Whitepower himself.

The US is still an institutionally racist country. Black people are still angry. Nothing has changed. Status quo.

This should be filed in the same section as the Taylor Swift plagiarism story and left at that.
    Jussie Smollett is a twat but it’s very transparent how certain people are trying to spin this.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Racism is not OK.

Equally, what he's done is not OK, whatever your opinions on racism. It's just as bad tbh.
    You think one attention seeking prick trying to get attention by using racists as a tool is as bad as racism?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, it's life on mars trying to spell Junior Hoilett.

Just wonder how you know he had no agenda? His actions certainly did stir up racial tensions yet you seem certain this was not his aganda why.