+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jussie smollett

Re: jussie smollett

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Just wonder how you know he had no agenda? His actions certainly did stir up racial tensions yet you seem certain this was not his aganda why.
    He was after the cash and fame

He's clearly an arsehole

Do you think he genuinely wanted to start a race war ? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

He's clearly an arsehole

Do you think he genuinely wanted to start a race war ? ��
    Agree with you. The bloke is just a massive pleb.

He's clearly an arsehole

Do you think he genuinely wanted to start a race war ? 🤔
    It could have caused riots , destruction and looting again though.
    Luckily people saw through the scumbags lies

He's clearly an arsehole

Do you think he genuinely wanted to start a race war ? ��
    I did not say anything about a race war why are you mentioning that? My point is this. He said he was attacked by two white men in MAGA hats who beat him up poured bleach on him put a noose round his neck and racially insulted him. This seems completely designed to stir up racial hatred yet bizarrely you seem to think this was not part of his agenda. How on earth do you know what his agenda was?

I did not say anything about a race war why are you mentioning that? My point is this. He said he was attacked by two white men in MAGA hats who beat him up poured bleach on him put a noose round his neck and racially insulted him. This seems completely designed to stir up racial hatred yet bizarrely you seem to think this was not part of his agenda. How on earth do you know what his agenda was?
    I think you are a bit twitchy on this

I don't think his actions were designed to start a race war I think his actions were designed to get attention

He's either an absolute idiot or he's got a personality disorder

Sludge does not have a clue about racism he's just one of these wet behind the ears pretend know it alls don't waste any time on him..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Sludge does not have a clue about racism he's just one of these wet behind the ears pretend know it alls don't waste any time on him..
    Stan is a daft little racist

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    White people getting all offended and concerned about how this will exacerbate racial tension comes across a liiiiiiiiittle teeeeny tiny bit disingenuous, doesn’t it.

When Trump is calling this an inverse hate crime, that should be enough of a red flag to know this topic should be put down to individual greed and nothing more. If you say otherwise, you’re essentially siding with the Mr.Whitepower himself.

The US is still an institutionally racist country. Black people are still angry. Nothing has changed. Status quo.

This should be filed in the same section as the Taylor Swift plagiarism story and left at that.
    Didn't smoilett suggest that the attack was carried out by trump supporters (maga hat wearing white men)? In that context it's probably correct of trump to refer to it as a reverse hate crime.

Trump is an awful man. But that doesn't mean that every individual thing he says has to be incorrect and opposed.

Stan is a daft little racist
    Haha the usual if you don't agree i'll call you a racist.
    Grow up sludge you mess there is more to life than sitting in the house dressed like a scruff listening to shit whilst perving on god knows what..
    Get out into the real world loser.

I have to disagree with sludge here I definitely think this selfish prick could have caused protests or riots.

You can even see from this thread the more moderate “don’t think racism” people have reacted to this. People will use this as a reason that racism isn’t as bad as it’s portrayed.

He’s a scum bag on all fronts and he’s getting his punishment.

Grow up sludge you mess there is more to life than sitting in the house dressed like a scruff listening to shit whilst perving on god knows what..
    Naff off stan you thicko

Stan, if there's more to life than what you've just described, then please share it with me.....for a friend you understand..

Naff off stan you thicko
    Great comeback sleazysludge.

Great comeback sleazysludge.
    It was a suitable epithet

Just wonder how you know he had no agenda? His actions certainly did stir up racial tensions yet you seem certain this was not his aganda why.
    On what do you base your statement "his actions certainly stirred up racial tensions"?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You think one attention seeking prick trying to get attention by using racists as a tool is as bad as racism?
    Imagine it happened on the same scale as racism.

Both are cuntish behaviours.

Go away anyway you coward.