+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leeds utd

Re: Leeds utd

Leeds are up there with teams I never want to do well. I like Bielsa though.

They're on par with Chelsea for me.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Leeds are up there with teams I never want to do well. I like Bielsa though.

They're on par with Chelsea for me.
    I don't mind this Leeds team. I'd love to see Newcastle lose every game though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Would be hilarious if after this takeover they end up in the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Would be hilarious if after this takeover they end up in the Championship
    I said when Eddie Howe was appointed that if they were looking for a manager with experience of, both being relegated from the Premier and being promoted from the Championship, then he fits the bill.

Yes, me too now. They've got blood on their hands, haven't they?

F*ck 'em.

Yes, me too now. They've got blood on their hands, haven't they?

F*ck 'em.
    It's the whole "oh you know, yes there's human rights issues but Newcastle fans have suffered" attitude.

Firstly the regime that now own the club are a disgrace (not the first one to own a football club of course but I'd argue the one we're all most aware of the fact that they're a disgrace) and secondly from a purely football point of view, consistent mid table in the Premier League isn't "suffering" you entitled dickheads

One downside if they come down obviously is that you'd think that's one promotion place definitely gone, although if they got bogged down in the Championship for a few years it would reach new levels of hilarity

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Guy is proper wound up as well can hear the strain in his voice as he screams as angrily as he can
    He will be posting on the "The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today.." thread next, That JamesWales doesn't agree with me......

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    On this board?

I think there is still resentment towards the Romans.
    Yes but what did they ever do for s?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

The commentator opined that Leeds …”are falling apart “

The Joy Division have a lot to answer for

It's the whole "oh you know, yes there's human rights issues but Newcastle fans have suffered" attitude.

Firstly the regime that now own the club are a disgrace (not the first one to own a football club of course but I'd argue the one we're all most aware of the fact that they're a disgrace) and secondly from a purely football point of view, consistent mid table in the Premier League isn't "suffering" you entitled dickheads

One downside if they come down obviously is that you'd think that's one promotion place definitely gone, although if they got bogged down in the Championship for a few years it would reach new levels of hilarity

...probably would be one place gone..but that won't affect us in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...probably would be one place gone..but that won't affect us in the slightest.
    Now there's no need for that! :D :D

Now there's no need for that! :D :D
    I was trying to be optimistic