+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Hilts - Jimmy the Jock - Kendoddsdadsdogsdead and anyone else that may be interested (Horses Only)

FAO Hilts - Jimmy the Jock - Kendoddsdadsdogsdead and anyone else that may be interested (Horses Only)

It’s the season goodwill 🎄
    I’m feeling extremely generous
    Thirty years ago me and two friends deposited five thousand pounds with a solicitor
    Unheard of???
    We purchased a horse racing system!!
    The deal was if the system lost in the first month we would get it for FREE and receive our five grand back
    It didn’t lose and we paid the money
    That was the strength of the guarantee the vendor offered
    Needless to say we profited vast amounts of money over many years
    Don’t get too excited
    We eventually got banned from every bookmakers all over South Wales and up the M4 corridor
    On course bookies also had our measure and needless to say we had our betting severely restricted
    A good mate of mine who is still employed by a high street bookie advised us to quit as every betting shop in the country had our pictures and for us - placing bets was futile
    We as a threesome employed a driver (Abelhart) to drive us all over the country paying him a daily rate he was extremely happy with, and we were able to get our cash on (the internet and online gambling was in its infancy)
    We bumped into some extremely undesirable characters who took offence to us plundering their coffers from their small independent bookies up and down the country and we had bumps in the road along the way.
    Forget the tips I get
    These are from reliable sources and totally separate
    I suppose for me the adrenaline rush of winning was the best medicine I could take to suppress the emotional pain I still feel today
    There’s no better rush than winning!!!

You will obviously need a betting bank

Depending on your stakes would determine your individual betting bank but bearing in mind the very fact that large amounts will ultimately be rejected
    So a workable bank of £1500 is recommended from my own experience

Which is what brings me to my offer

For the above named plus three more bods I’m willing to divulge this money spinning system for Gratis

FREE
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

You will need to PM me though for the system details
    Kind Regards
    Sunnysideup 🤫🤩

Re: FAO Hilts - Jimmy the Jock - Kendoddsdadsdogsdead and anyone else that may be interested (Horses Only)

PM , thank you.

Re: FAO Hilts - Jimmy the Jock - Kendoddsdadsdogsdead and anyone else that may be interested (Horses Only)

Thank you GlamNo1
    You’ve been pm’d
    Also one other
    The Boss knows 🤫
    There’s room for a third plus the above mentioned in the original post
    PM me guys
    This will change your lives

Merry Christmas 🎄

PM sent

Just PM’d you Kev 🤩

Pm sent ��

How do I send pm?
    Am I too late anyway?

Wow
    I didn’t expect my inbox to be so full lol
    The original intended recipients- Hilts - Jimmy the Jock - and kendoddsdadsdoggsdead haven’t responded yet?
    Knowledge is definitely Power my friends
    I shall contact you all tomorrow explaining exactly how it works
    It is the season of goodwill after all 🎄🤩👍

Sent pm.👍

Hi Sunny..don't know how to pm you.can you pm me please?

PM’d you Ken 👍

Hey guys
    Those of you who’ve already replied I’ll need you to pm me your mobile numbers
    I won’t be able to type you the system information
    My inbox is that full I’ll be here until next year lol
    Verbal explanation is best
    Trying to type on a mobile with thick fingers isn’t a quick process 🙁
    Cheers 👍

Nice one Sunny,your a gent.

3 days so far and 3 winners Wed 1st race @ 6/1 Thurs 4th race @ 13/8 Today 1st race @ 5/1,a decent start.

Firstly I’m sorry again for not being able to type all of the system information
    There’s just too much information and questions that need answering- it’s far better a simple phone call and everything is done ✅
    Also if you’re working full time it’s not really for you as you would need to access live betting
    You couldn’t simply place your bets before work
    And finally I didn’t realise so many of you live abroad
    StraightoutofCanton for example lives in Canada
    The time differences plus not being able to get copies of a certain daily newspaper would make the system unworkable I’m afraid
    Oh and Alfie
    I’ve pm’d you mate
    Just need your mobile number

Unfortunately I won’t be able to answer any new enquiries
    Just too busy
    Here’s wishing everyone on this board a very Merry Christmas and a PROSPEROUS new year 💷👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Firstly I’m sorry again for not being able to type all of the system information
    There’s just too much information and questions that need answering- it’s far better a simple phone call and everything is done ✅
    Also if you’re working full time it’s not really for you as you would need to access live betting
    You couldn’t simply place your bets before work
    And finally I didn’t realise so many of you live abroad
    StraightoutofCanton for example lives in Canada
    The time differences plus not being able to get copies of a certain daily newspaper would make the system unworkable I’m afraid
    Oh and Alfie
    I’ve pm’d you mate
    Just need your mobile number

Unfortunately I won’t be able to answer any new enquiries
    Just too busy
    Here’s wishing everyone on this board a very Merry Christmas and a PROSPEROUS new year 💷👍

Sunnyside,

If you do get tips please post, for the ones who can’t play your system.
    I know you had some stick but people who are not interested in horses don’t read the posts.

Thank you Sir

cheers sunny been checking and as sneggy said theres been a winner every day

First of all mate Happy Xmas to you too. No worries I live in Abergavenny and my email is :middletonbrian1948@gmail.com.

EXSCUSE OF THE CENTURY NOW. For some reason I turned my phone on to DO NOT DISTURB LAST NIGHT when I was going to bed, thats the trouble with getting old.
    Any way if you still feel Im eligible get in touch.
    Cheers
    Bri

Alfie and Brian I’ll bell you back now
    GlamNo1
    Really sorry mate but as other board users I’ve already spoken to will testify it’s just not something that can be conversed in the written word
    If you do change your mind and pass me your mobile then I’ll speak to you in the New Year
    Merry Christmas everyone 💷🎄👍

Thanks for our extremely interesting chat today mate, will give you an update in a few days. Just realised I had a family crisis a while ago and you were among some of the very kind people that helped me through a really rough time.
    Havea really special Christmas mate.

Much appreciated Brian
    Honoured to speak to you my friend- as I said
    It’s nice to be nice 😊
    I guarantee life in the armchair will be a lot more profitable in future 💷
    Merry Christmas to you and all your family 🎄🤩🎁👍

Thank you for all the messages
    I’m truly humbled
    That’s four consecutive days the System WINS
    Wins today at 4/1

Listen Guy’s
    Like I keep saying to you all

DISCIPLINE !!!

I know that the system is unbelievably prolific and I know that’s it’s won on EVERY card today- on two cards three times with Wolverhampton yet to start
    BUT
    Rules are Rules
    We only play the one card and as soon as it comes in we retire for the day
    Discipline and Patience lol 💷💷