Re: Wayne Rooney: "Very unlikely" Saturday's game at Cardiff will go ahead

Car park is fully booked, so he’s got nowhere to park

If it's unlikely that means it's not

If they're struggling they can just make up that players are injured

Snowgate revisited.

At least no chance of catching it at the stadium ahead of Christmas I guess. Have heard we got a few cases ourselves so sounds like it might be best all round.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He parks where wants!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He'll be fine on the squad coach.

This will turn into a free for all, if the EFL haven't given clear guidance on what needs to happen (no.of players positive etc) for a match to be off then they need to.

I don't know why, but I am still really angry about Snowgate. It was just such blatant cheating, and they were allowed to do it. Absolutely no pride whatsoever. Shitbags. **** 'em. I hope the game goes ahead and we bury them. To be honest the game probably should be postponed but they should be taught the lesson of the boy who cried wolf here.

It wouldn't surprise me tbh if half of this weekends fixtures are called off.
    Will the Pools Panel have to sit? (if they still exist)

Also as they EFL aren't derby fans at the minute, could we please just get a 3 nil win awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    This will turn into a free for all, if the EFL haven't given clear guidance on what needs to happen (no.of players positive etc) for a match to be off then they need to.
    I agree with what Klopp said regarding transparency, its always stuff like "There's a number of Covid cases", well how many and who? They report who has a tight hamstring or a cold so why not Covid?

To be honest, I have little sympathy with clubs getting Covid outbreaks if vaccine uptake is low amongst players (as we're led to believe). If, say, less than half your squad are vaccinated and you get an outbreak then that's on you, the vaccine is readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I agree with what Klopp said regarding transparency, its always stuff like "There's a number of Covid cases", well how many and who? They report who has a tight hamstring or a cold so why not Covid?

To be honest, I have little sympathy with clubs getting Covid outbreaks if vaccine uptake is low amongst players (as we're led to believe). If, say, less than half your squad are vaccinated and you get an outbreak then that's on you, the vaccine is readily available.
    wot he said.

Just been announced that it's been called off

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

100% with you on this. I was banging on about this at the start of the season. It's so bloody annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I don't know why, but I am still really angry about Snowgate. It was just such blatant cheating, and they were allowed to do it. Absolutely no pride whatsoever. Shitbags. **** 'em. I hope the game goes ahead and we bury them. To be honest the game probably should be postponed but they should be taught the lesson of the boy who cried wolf here.
    It’s weirdly annoyed me still too. Derby shot up my list of disliked clubs after that stunt. The salt in the wound for me was Leicester playing the same day in the same conditions and having absolutely no issues. Luckily I didn’t make the trip but I’m sure the ones that did were/are livid.

Whats does a 'Rams camp' look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    It’s weirdly annoyed me still too. Derby shot up my list of disliked clubs after that stunt. The salt in the wound for me was Leicester playing the same day in the same conditions and having absolutely no issues. Luckily I didn’t make the trip but I’m sure the ones that did were/are livid.
    It winds me up too - and my partner who has no interest in football but still calls Derby the 'cheating snow dodgers'.

I had walked in to Sheffield station (3 and a half miles distance) because we really did have snow and ice up here and no buses - and had just bought my return ticket to Derby when the news came through. Lucky escape compared to the fans who were committed to the journey on coaches from Cardiff.

Derby fans:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...onship-6361044

Paul Mottershead: If this season is curtailed do DCFC stop up on PPG?

Ryan: Null and void it I reckon.

Shaun Woodward: Imagine the scenes on Twitter if this season is deemed null and void.

Derby survive and we start next season in the Championship on zero points with new owners.

Thomas: I personally think they should null and void the season? Does everyone agree?

JakeRoberts: I think now the most reasonable and logical next step is to null and void the season.

Pete Gerrard: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Greg Ford: Null and Void the season and start the season again in the summer.

Harry Goodwin: At least don’t have to be in Cardiff for 12:30 kick off

Alex Fisher: They'll probably hit us with a points deduction.

Adam Luma: CANCEL THE SEASON. Reset all points and start fresh next season it's getting out of hand now.

Dan Wilkinson: Uh oh.

Derby Daz : Time to cancel this year's EFL cos of covid. Reset everyones points to zero including DCFC and start again next year.