+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official squad photos in programmes

Official squad photos in programmes

I'm framing a few of my old City shirts for my man cave, and I'm trying to locate the official City squad photos (the ones they usually do at the start of the season) to go alongside them.

I've managed to get hold of a few via Google and eBay, but the ones I'm looking for now are:

2004/05
    2006/07
    2008/09
    2012/13
    2016/17

I know they used to include these photos in programmes (usually in the centre pages so they could be pulled out), but I can't remember which programmes they would have been in for each of those seasons listed above. I'm guessing one of the early games for each season.

Bit of a long shot I know, but does anybody know? Or have the programmes to hand to check (mine are in an attic 2,000 miles away)?

Or, alternatively, if you know where they can be found online that would be brilliant too.

Cheers.

Re: Official squad photos in programmes

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    I'm framing a few of my old City shirts for my man cave, and I'm trying to locate the official City squad photos (the ones they usually do at the start of the season) to go alongside them.

I've managed to get hold of a few via Google and eBay, but the ones I'm looking for now are:

2004/05
    2006/07
    2008/09
    2012/13
    2016/17

I know they used to include these photos in programmes (usually in the centre pages so they could be pulled out), but I can't remember which programmes they would have been in for each of those seasons listed above. I'm guessing one of the early games for each season.

Bit of a long shot I know, but does anybody know? Or have the programmes to hand to check (mine are in an attic 2,000 miles away)?

Or, alternatively, if you know where they can be found online that would be brilliant too.

Cheers.
    I've checked my collection of scans of the first game of each season of these (apart from 2006/7) and there are no team photos.