+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New FPL Book

New FPL Book

For those that are interested in FPL, I am delighted to say that I have written a new book and it’s just been published

Fantasy Premier League

Taking A Hit: The Key To Success plus The Top One Hundred Managers and The Elite (Author: Paul Rogers)

The book was ranked No1 for Fantasy Sports on Amazon Kindle on Wednesday.

The book covers all aspects of FPL - Bench, Captaincy & chip strategies.

A large part of the book covers covers Hits (additional transfers) plus the top one hundred managers from the 2020/21 season. It also looks at a group of ‘elite’ manages.

Conducted a lot of research and there are some incredible stats included. The book & ebook can be bought from Amazon, The Book Depository, WH Smith, Waterstones and other outlets in the UK. Also available from good book stores worldwide.

A proud Bluebird!

Re: New FPL Book

Good luck with the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Good luck with the book.
    Thanks mate, much appreciated. It was a lot of hard work, however, really pleased that the book has been published.

Good luck with the book, I hope it goes well

Yeah, best of luck with the book. There's a CCMB Book Club thread out there. Stick it on there with a link. In fact I'll bump the thread now

Thanks mate, much appreciated

Thanks mate, much appreciated I’m useless with links.

A copy of the cover design along with the Contents pages can be found on my Twitter account ( Pinned tweet):

FPL Bluebird @ Cardiff_FPL

Quote Originally Posted by bridgendbluebird1927 View Post
    A copy of the cover design along with the Contents pages can be found on my Twitter account ( Pinned tweet):

FPL Bluebird @ Cardiff_FPL

Sorted. I've just posted it on the CCMB Book Club thread with a link to the Amazon page. My commission is only 10% of sales which is quite reasonable I think! I'm joking of course. It's 15%!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Sorted. I've just posted it on the CCMB Book Club thread with a link to the Amazon page. My commission is only 10% of sales which is quite reasonable I think! I'm joking of course. It's 15%!
    Cheers mate. You are a legend