Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
Seems to be a very one eyed approach to this on here. A man I used to work with has had life changing negative effects from the vaccine and I myself have had serious health concerns have the potential to be linked to it.

Do I believe in Covid? Of course I do! Do I believe vaccines play a major part in our recovery as a nation? Of course I do!

Do I have reservations and am I scared to have my booster due to what I've experienced? 100%!

There are other options other than:-

1. Up for the vaccine
2. Crazy crack head anti vaxxer
Spot on. Easy to ridicule those with legitimate concerns as “anti vaxxers” or “morons”.

My brother is a medical doctor, and very wary of the vaccine - and he’s not planning on taking it until there are longer term safety and efficacy tests. He’s certainly not an “anti-vaxxer”, “moron” or “covid-denier”.

He works in A&E and has treated many young previously healthy men in the their teens and twenties presenting with heart issues following being vaccinated.

I’m due for my booster this week, and will happily do so - I’m comfortable that although the risk of covid for my age (mid 40s) is very low, it’s greater than the tiny risk of the vaccine. For our children who are statistically at virtually zero risk of covid, I would far rather see some long term safety data.