+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoos, I don’t get it.

Re: Tattoos, I don’t get it.

My old man had a few on his arms from his army war time days. They faded quite a lot when he got older. I wonder what they’ll look like on people, who have them all over, when they get on a bit. Could be some sights on the beaches when things start to go south bodywise.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    My old man had a few on his arms from his army war time days. They faded quite a lot when he got older. I wonder what they’ll look like on people, who have them all over, when they get on a bit. Could be some sights on the beaches when things start to go south bodywise.
    I'll be concerned with not pissing myself and queueing in the cold for my 176th Covid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Doc Graham did my first one about 30 years ago.
    Time for a new one I think.
    Anyone got the Peter Stilton picture?

Remember that Welsh girl having David Beckam tattooed on her back some years back? Tattooist reckoned he hadn’t heard of him due to him not liking football

I think woman think it's sexy, what do I know ??

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I'll be concerned with not pissing myself and queueing in the cold for my 176th Covid booster

I’m on about twenty odd years time not next year

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think woman think it's sexy, what do I know ??

Which woman?

I don't really get why it bothers people what others do with or to their own bodies. It kind of scares me, to be honest, that anyone cares that much. If you think about it, it's kind of controlling behavior or dictatorial thought processes. Maybe take a step back and ask yourself why you care. It could be revealing.

I’m on about twenty odd years time not next year
    😂😂😂😂

One of my hobbies is photography & I did have a contract with a couple of studios. I’ve seen & photographed extremes. I did a time lapse for a lass who had a peacock done from in front of her shoulder to her arse. Took around 8 months in total, as they did every feather and feather eye individually. Looked stunning when finished.

Isn’t there an hilarious large thread somewhere in the archives that is focused on a shockingly bad tattoo. If someone recalls what it was I’d love to see it or even the link to the tattoo reposted.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    One of my hobbies is photography & I did have a contract with a couple of studios. I’ve seen & photographed extremes. I did a time lapse for a lass who had a peacock done from in front of her shoulder to her arse. Took around 8 months in total, as they did every feather and feather eye individually. Looked stunning when finished.
    Was she game?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Isn’t there an hilarious large thread somewhere in the archives that is focused on a shockingly bad tattoo. If someone recalls what it was I’d love to see it or even the link to the tattoo reposted.
    This is ringing tiny bells for me! Some guy posted that he'd had one done and it was awful, he got slaughtered didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don't really get why it bothers people what others do with or to their own bodies. It kind of scares me, to be honest, that anyone cares that much. If you think about it, it's kind of controlling behavior or dictatorial thought processes. Maybe take a step back and ask yourself why you care. It could be revealing.
    I really don’t give a toss. I just thought it might prove an interesting thread.

There is.
    Think the tattoo said something like City Til I Die, and looked as if if had been written by someone with the needle in their wrong hand.

Peter Stilton's crap tattoo? I had a quick look and it seems the beginning (and middle) of the thread has disappeared, with just the end pages still available (is there an archive we can get at?):

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ghlight=tattoo

It was a classic!

I'm City 'Till I Dye!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm City 'Till I Dai!
    fixed

I've never had one. You can't add to perfection

I wonder if Chinese players have tattoos in English that they think are inspirational but actually read 'Dave Tractor' or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I wonder if Chinese players have tattoos in English that they think are inspirational but actually read 'Dave Tractor' or whatever?
    I work with Chinese people regularly, and often see English phrases tattooed on their arms that I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I work with Chinese people regularly, and often see English phrases tattooed on their arms that I don't understand.
    I often see British people with English phrases tattooed on their arms that I don’t understand.

I often see British people with English phrases tattooed on their arms that I don’t understand.
    I think there's other explanations for that

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think there's other explanations for that
    A mate of mine, who shall remain nameless, has a home made one on his arm..MA. He’s been asked if it’s in memory of his mother but we know the truth, during his skinhead days of the late 60s/early 70s he was a member of the infamous Mably Mafia from Penarth. He was having that put on his arm but it hurt too much after the first ‘A’.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Doc Graham did my first one about 30 years ago.
    Time for a new one I think.
    Anyone got the Peter Stilton picture?

I went to Doc Graham and was going to have a City tattoo, to cover my home made Indian ink effort that I had.

Anyway, my mate went first and wanted CCFC on his neck. The guy who did the tattoo must have misheard him and tattooed GGFG on his neck instead

I gave it a swerve …….but still have my homemade effort