+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Morrison on Talk Sport

Steve Morrison on Talk Sport

I didn’t hear it but this is taken from a City fan on Twitter.

“Steve Morison on Talk Sport now. Not sounding good down the City. Only 4 or 5 players would be able to come in for training at present. Once isolation period is over on 2 days training as a squad prior to Bournemouth. Gonna be a tough few weeks by the sound of it.”

Re: Steve Morrison on Talk Sport

I can only guess we have an extremely low vaccination rate. Wonder what else clubs can do to convince their players to get jabbed?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I can only guess we have an extremely low vaccination rate. Wonder what else clubs can do to convince their players to get jabbed?!
    £££

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...-covid-6381041

They train?

In line with rest of the league apparently.

Those tested positive are a mixture of vaccinated and not-vaccinated. Some are then close contacts and having to isolate as a result.

Training ground is closed until 27th and then couple of days to get ready for AFCB.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    In line with rest of the league apparently.

Those tested positive are a mixture of vaccinated and not-vaccinated. Some are then close contacts and having to isolate as a result.

Training ground is closed until 27th and then couple of days to get ready for AFCB.
    Surely if the unvaxxed are only 25%, surely only 6 or so of them could be self isolating? If Morison is right in saying that only 4 or 5 could train, that means that about 13/14 of them have COVID.

There's only one thing to do in order to get a 100% uptake in Vaccinations amongst football players, and that is to change the name to 'Banter' Centres. Maybe one of the people vaccinating could shit in Joe ralls shoe, or one of the people on the desk could cut up Perry Ng's Prada Jacket, Put a dead mouse in Sean Morrisons range rover etc, and get Bacuna to believe that the needle has to go into his arse in front of the whole squad. They'd be down there in a ****ing flash.

Why assume that? Jabs don't prevent you getting it, especially omicron.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    and people who have been close to someone who gets it have to self isolate don't they?

Because a number of our players that are supposedly self isolating

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's only one thing to do in order to get a 100% uptake in Vaccinations amongst football players, and that is to change the name to 'Banter' Centres. Maybe one of the people vaccinating could shit in Joe ralls shoe, or one of the people on the desk could cut up Perry Ng's Prada Jacket, Put a dead mouse in Sean Morrisons range rover etc, and get Bacuna to believe that the needle has to go into his arse in front of the whole squad. They'd be down there in a ****ing flash.
    hahahaha, genuinely funny matey

Do you have information about Omicron that the rest of us dont ? I thought that we were waiting for the data. The only thing that is more certain so far is that it is more transmissible. The rest of it is guesswork - a la Mark Drakeford.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Good for them, at least they are showing some common sense.

Maybe not, but offers some protection, when those that don’t get jabbed don’t have any.

Speaking to someone the other day who said a family member had been double jabbed and had covid on more than one occasion.

I know I've done it now, can't post things like that on CCMB without a flock of vultures circling for absolute proof and scientific explanations before they consider believing you.