+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17,384 Million Pounds

Re: 17,384 Million Pounds

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    A brave political party statement would be to say the NHS Is no longer sustainable or fundable , but hey like Covid it's a great political tool.
    complete bollocks as well

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    take it from the MONEY tree that teresa may got the 43billion to give to the european crooks when she negotiated GB staying in the club
    Or the billions she gave to the DUP to stay in power.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He wade's in all the time making accusations that aren't there. There's no tropes whatsoever in what I wrote.
    There wasn't any abuse though. He just countered your point very reasonably.

About the same as Rambo’s salary if you listen to Juve fans

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Wtf are you going on about 'right wing tropes'. I'm genuinely a bit sick of your in particular wading into stuff like this with abuse. There's no tropes or anything going on. It's a fairly sensible discussion using data about how much the country borrowed which is at very high levels. I advocate that! I don't object to furlough etc

You're a bit of a bully tbh and an intolerant one at that.

The figures being borrowed are unprecedented in decades and I'm not advocating any policies so take a step back before you post.

Quit the student politics language please.
    Check out angrypants here, getting upset at being corrected by someone else on his phone screen. What a thing to be furious about.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Check out angrypants here, getting upset at being corrected by someone else on his phone screen. What a thing to be furious about.
    Snowflake generation.