+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bellamy's assessment of our bright young things

Re: Bellamy's assessment of our bright young things

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The final section dealing with what the future holds for Craig Bellamy - he also talks about Steve Morison.

https://www.viewfromtheninian.com/20...my-the-future/
    Bit of a lukewarm assessment of Morison or am I reading too much into it?

Has Bellamy come out and actually said he won't work under the current owner whether in the media or when doing tv commentary?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Has Bellamy come out and actually said he won't work under the current owner whether in the media or when doing tv commentary?
    ****off Stan, start your own thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    ****off Stan, start your own thread

No

Nope, the origin of the story is a conversation with an ex football hooligan at an airport.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Nope, the origin of the story is a conversation with an ex football hooligan at an airport.
    I have searched online expecting a story from Wales online or some other media outlet but nothing.
    Bellamy i think still has friends in Borley and others at the club so spreading this type of gossip might not do Bellamy any favours if he did want to apply for a position at the club in the near future.

I have searched online expecting a story from Wales online or some other media outlet but nothing.
    Bellamy i think still has friends in Borley and others at the club so spreading this type of gossip might not do Bellamy any favours if he did want to apply for a position at the club in the near future.
    So why bring the subject up then Stan…your part of the gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Bellamy is clearly an ambitious guy and if things had played out out differently he might have had Steve Morison's job.

he says some interesting things in these interviews but it does seem as though he's just getting.his name out there again in relation to the Cardiff job which may well be available again in the summer. so I would take it all with a pinch of salt

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    So why bring the subject up then Stan…your part of the gossip.
    Asking because i thought i'd missed something.
    Nothing wrong with asking a question?
    The gossip was started by the club basher has confirmed above i thought it was from a newspaper or Wales online..
    Stalking now are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Bellamy is clearly an ambitious guy and if things had played out out differently he might have had Steve Morison's job.

he says some interesting things in these interviews but it does seem as though he's just getting.his name out there again in relation to the Cardiff job which may well be available again in the summer. so I would take it all with a pinch of salt
    If he's prepared to work under the present owner which i believe he will.. Then i'm sure he will be our manager in the next few years..

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I didn't read it that way. He sounds encouraging to me.

Yes ,the fact Morison went round to Bellamy's place suggests a good relationship.