+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 4th jab??

4th jab??

Just seen on BBC News channel that Israel is recommending a 4th vax jab for over 60s.
    Are we heading for annual jabs (or even 6-monthly jabs) with Covid?
    It'll be a polital minefield, never mind the logistics.
    https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...t-out-12501771

Bugger. Title should read 4th jab but I can't change it

Re: $th jab??

No different to annual flu jabs is it really? They did those as drive thru in my local fire station this year, excellent organisation. About 30 seconds from arrival to depart.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Just seen on BBC News channel that Israel is recommending a 4th vax jab for over 60s.

You do realise that by you accidentally putting the dollar sign before the word 'Jab' will allow the theorists even more confirmation. Oh No! just realised that you mentioned Israel in your post as well. Vaccine-$-Israel-New World Order.

If that's what it takes bring it on.

If people don't want to take them and run the risk of being ill, let them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You do realise that by you accidentally putting the dollar sign before the word 'Jab' will allow the theorists even more confirmation. Oh No! just realised that you mentioned Israel in your post as well. Vaccine-$-Israel-New World Order.
    Good job they've cancelled Davos this year then

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Good job they've cancelled Davos this year then
    Shame, i loved him in Dr Who.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

think we are in this for the long haul bobh

however technology will look after this so no need to worry . we will all be going to have digital implants fitted into us to record not only our covid passports but getting into your homes and shopping too . read from other news outlets 6,000 people have had this done already in sweden . here s to the future !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFRcv7_fbk

Ugly so and so though

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    think we are in this for the long haul bobh

however technology will look after this so no need to worry . we will all be going to have digital implants fitted into us to record not only our covid passports but getting into your homes and shopping too . read from other news outlets 6,000 people have had this done already in sweden . here s to the future !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFRcv7_fbk
    Mozz, seeing as you're so adverse to anything after 1989, does it mean that you'll get an old sanyo cassette implanted into a certain part of your body and the scientists will have to track you using a sony walkman with those big orange spongy ear mufflers?

Ugly so and so though
    Better leader than Boris

Mozz, seeing as you're so adverse to anything after 1989, does it mean that you'll get an old sanyo cassette implanted into a certain part of your body and the scientists will have to track you using a sony walkman with those big orange spongy ear mufflers?
    you can read me like a book tuerto

Better leader than Boris
    But But But Keir aint so pretty either

but his skin is nice ( sorry if the article is in a unapproved CCMB newspaper, I lose track on which is these days, it changes hourly )

shorturl.at/uFHW6

Re: 4th jab??

If you are referring to the head of the daleks, wasn't his name Davros?

With it now being said that you only need to wait three months for your booster, it seems to me that come late February people like me who had the booster towards the of November will be in need of another one. Chris Whitty talked about a jab which would be able to effectively deal with whatever the virus could come up with being about eighteen months away previously, so my guess is that until then, the Covid vaccine will be different from the flu one because it will need to be “topped up” three or four times a year.

As for Davos/Davros, he was the dead spit of Maggie Thatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    If you are referring to the head of the daleks, wasn't his name Davros?
    I was actually referring to the meeting of the high and mighty at Davos which takes plce every year and isseen by conspriacy theorists as a palce where the elite plot to create a global government

But yes you are right The head ofthe Daleks was Davros

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    With it now being said that you only need to wait three months for your booster, it seems to me that come late February people like me who had the booster towards the of November will be in need of another one. Chris Whitty talked about a jab which would be able to effectively deal with whatever the virus could come up with being about eighteen months away previously, so my guess is that until then, the Covid vaccine will be different from the flu one because it will need to be “topped up” three or four times a year.

As for Davos/Davros, he was the dead spit of Maggie Thatcher.
    As I said in another post Bob I originally meant Davos the meeting of the great and good held every year where allegedly dark plots are hatched.

Mind you perhaps Davros does attend. There must be a conspiracy theory somewhere which says he is real.

You never actually saw Davros and Mrs T at the same time..............

Flu jabs can be planned ahead and can be based on the most common strains circulating each year. At the moment, the development of any covid vaccine is a reaction to any new strains and their speed of transmission, so I think any annual vaccine may not be quite ready yet.
    As for a 4th jab, I've had 3 but being in the extremely vulnerable group I'll have a 4th (my booster) at the end of February.

As I said in another post Bob I originally meant Davos the meeting of the great and good held every year where allegedly dark plots are hatched.

Mind you perhaps Davros does attend. There must be a conspiracy theory somewhere which says he is real.

You never actually saw Davros and Mrs T at the same time..............
    I now have an image of Thatcher being advised in relation to the sinking of the General Belgrano and how to deal with the Miners screaming in response “Exterminate, Exxxterminate, Exxxxxxxteeeeeerrrrrmmmminate...”

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    ( sorry if the article is in a unapproved CCMB newspaper, I lose track on which is these days, it changes hourly )

shorturl.at/uFHW6
    You come across as such a teenage girl sometimes

CCMB will be targeted by Mossad now you've triggered their surveillance algorithm!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I now have an image of Thatcher being advised in relation to the sinking of the General Belgrano and how to deal with the Miners screaming in response “Exterminate, Exxxterminate, Exxxxxxxteeeeeerrrrrmmmminate...”
    Animated by Terry Gilliam! I'd watch that!