+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AlwaysAway RIP

Re: AlwaysAway RIP

Oh that’s awful just before Christmas as well…loved his name Always Away.
    RIP mate.

Really sad news to follow from the recent loss of Cardiff 55 (it would be great to have confirmation that the much missed Organ Morgan is still around as well).

As Jon says, I didn’t always agree with Always Away on here, but I think much of what he posted was not done too seriously.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

That is awful news.
    RIP

Very sad news RIP Bluebird.

Rip NIck

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Dear all, this morning I have received the very sad news that Nick Walker aka AlwaysAway has succumbed to the effects of Covid.

Nick lived in Jersey but travelled to every City away game. He may have been occasionally controversial with his views on this site but in real life he was a fantastic travelling companion and one of the nicest humans you will ever meet.

RIP friend, fellow bluebird and great mate. Make sure you get the Dragon the right way round, wherever you travel.

Had be been vaccinated Des?

Condolences to his family and all his friends

RIP Bluebird

Sad news. RIP mate.

Rest In Peace Nick. A true Bluebird.

RIP Nick.

Never nice news to hear.

Wow.
    This is a total shock.
    Hadn't seen Nick for a fair while, as like him, I'm an "away" person .... and not attended many in recent days
    But when I attended, I always had time for a chat & beer with him.

He was an active member of the London Bluebirds, and I guess some of them must be devastated by this

Marc

I’m very sorry to read this. RIP Nick.

Always find it very sad when a City fan passes.

The first game back after Covid and those pictures of so many Bluebird fans who have left , still resonates.

RIP Bluebird

Awful news. Met him at the Fulham game and had a few beers. Desperately sad to know that'll be the last time we share a pint and have a good natter about City and much more besides. Really hits you when you lose such a good'un like Nick. RIP

RIP Bluebird

Very sorry hear this. I was interested in his posts.

Very sad, Nick was a great guy had two seats next to me in the Canton. It was easier for him to attend away games. He was an accountant in Jersey originally from Penarth. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Really sad news to follow from the recent loss of Cardiff 55 (it would be great to have confirmation that the much missed Organ Morgan is still around as well).

As Jon says, I didn’t always agree with Always Away on here, but I think much of what he posted was not done too seriously.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
    Bobsy, I'm still kicking.

Sad news about AlwaysAway.

He was this board's greatest proponent of Bitcoin, and with it its best financial advisor. I only wish I had followed his advice.

R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

He was this board's greatest proponent of Bitcoin, and with it its best financial advisor. I only wish I had followed his advice.
    Well, something good has come out of this sad thread, it's great to hear you're okay .

Very pleased to see Organ is alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Glad to see you are still with us

RIP AlwaysAway, I can't say I ever met him, but the people on here who had, speak highly of him, so he will be missed by the CCFC family ( and of course his own ) to all on here who knew him, sorry for your loss