+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUNNYSIDE UP SYSTEM

SUNNYSIDE UP SYSTEM

Just thought I would put a big thankyou to Sunnyside Up and his system. Which I may add was free. During this week so far I have had winners at the following prices, Wolerhampton Hectors Hare 11-4 Plumpton, Minella Buster 3-1 ,Pasvolski15-8, Ludlow, 1-1. Wolverhampton Halia10-11, Ballyare7-1 and Porfin 4-6.
    For all of you sceptics out there those are all this week and what more Pat charged me nothing nor expects nothing. It pays to trust people some of the time at least. Happy Christmas everyone and a huge Happy Christmas to Pat. Cheers mate

Re: SUNNYSIDE UP SYSTEM

Double post..........................Sorry feel free to delete

What system?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    What system?
    Ask Sunnyside Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    What system?
    Betting system .

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Just thought I would put a big thankyou to Sunnyside Up and his system. Which I may add was free. During this week so far I have had winners at the following prices, Wolerhampton Hectors Hare 11-4 Plumpton, Minella Buster 3-1 ,Pasvolski15-8, Ludlow, 1-1. Wolverhampton Halia10-11, Ballyare7-1 and Porfin 4-6.
    For all of you sceptics out there those are all this week and what more Pat charged me nothing nor expects nothing. It pays to trust people some of the time at least. Happy Christmas everyone and a huge Happy Christmas to Pat. Cheers mate
    I agree. It gets a bit heated on here sometimes but there are some great people and generally, when push comes to shove, if someone needs help, it's always there.

I agree with those sentiments, Citizen's Nephew. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I agree. It gets a bit heated on here sometimes but there are some great people and generally, when push comes to shove, if someone needs help, it's always there.

Been doing this on the exchange,beaten SP every time.

Thanks and Merry Christmas Pat

Hey guys
    Thanks for all of your positive feedback it’s much appreciated 😊

I agree it’s not every day that someone offers you something for nothing as there’s always a catch right? 🤔
    So rightly so I fully expected apathy and cynicism because it’s gambling and there’s only one winner the bookie right? 🤔
    If somebody told you that they had a horse racing system that wins every day of the week and statistically over the entire year loses once maybe twice but there’s a rule which recoups any losses leaving you entirely in the black would you actually believe it???
    Most people would laugh
    Nobody knows me on here and we all hide behind monikers but for reasons I have explained to those that have trusted in me and given me their voices,to me it’s time to give something back
    This system changed my life and for those that have contacted me I’m sure it will change the way you not gamble but invest your money forever.
    As I stated three of us paid the inventor of this system five thousand pounds lodging the money with a solicitor
    Our guarantee was if the horse racing system lost in the first month then we had our money refunded and kept the system for nothing
    It never lost
    I gave you this valuable knowledge eight days ago my friends and it has as I told you WON every single day!!!!
    Please please though as prolific as it is and I know the temptation is to carry on but as soon as the system bet WINS - WE STOP 🛑
    Put your feet up and look forward to tomorrow
    I hope everyone has a truly joyous Christmas and an even better New Year
    Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🤩

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Hey guys
    Thanks for all of your positive feedback it’s much appreciated 😊

I agree it’s not every day that someone offers you something for nothing as there’s always a catch right? 🤔
    So rightly so I fully expected apathy and cynicism because it’s gambling and there’s only one winner the bookie right? 🤔
    If somebody told you that they had a horse racing system that wins every day of the week and statistically over the entire year loses once maybe twice but there’s a rule which recoups any losses leaving you entirely in the black would you actually believe it???
    Most people would laugh
    Nobody knows me on here and we all hide behind monikers but for reasons I have explained to those that have trusted in me and given me their voices,to me it’s time to give something back
    This system changed my life and for those that have contacted me I’m sure it will change the way you not gamble but invest your money forever.
    As I stated three of us paid the inventor of this system five thousand pounds lodging the money with a solicitor
    Our guarantee was if the horse racing system lost in the first month then we had our money refunded and kept the system for nothing
    It never lost
    I gave you this valuable knowledge eight days ago my friends and it has as I told you WON every single day!!!!
    Please please though as prolific as it is and I know the temptation is to carry on but as soon as the system bet WINS - WE STOP 🛑
    Put your feet up and look forward to tomorrow
    I hope everyone has a truly joyous Christmas and an even better New Year
    Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🤩
    I also contacted Sunneysideup & have never met him or know who he is but I would just like to say I hope we become to be very good friends because this system he has and he has been willing to share with people on this messageboard is SOLID.
    I have recently gave up my job to concentrate full time on Trading/Betting/Gambling call it what you want and from a lifetime of past experiences there is no magic formula just a lot of hard work,time,discipline and the right mindset.
    Although I have tested this system for just a week it seems to have legs and looks rock solid.
    I will be using it soon with real money and would like to thankyou very much Mr Sunneysideup also I wish your goodself and your loved ones a very merry christmas and a fantastic new year.
    I will be in touch with you soon ....!
    Cheers Mate

I too have been following the system and i can offer my review. For the past week i have studied and watched it without putting any money out. Wish i did because it seems to work. As a guy who likes a punt now and then this without doubt works and i will soon be using it. Cheers mucker.

Thanks to you all for your kind words
    Trigger I’ve got your PM and will reply soon
    Hope everyone on this board has a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year 💷 🤩💷🤩👍

Thanks Sunnysideup for your message, just pm'd you

Hi Sunnysideup could you please PM me the betting details?

Fair play to Sunnyside up for sharing his betting info. I hope people prosper. Good luck to all. Anyone remember All Seeing Eye's betting system of betting on out and out odds on favourites

Thanks Pat 11-1 winner today mate.

Hi Sunnysideup could you please PM me some info ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Fair play to Sunnyside up for sharing his betting info. I hope people prosper. Good luck to all. Anyone remember All Seeing Eye's betting system of betting on out and out odds on favourites
    Yeah , it did win for a while . Isnt he Organ Morgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarksplott View Post
    I also contacted Sunneysideup & have never met him or know who he is but I would just like to say I hope we become to be very good friends because this system he has and he has been willing to share with people on this messageboard is SOLID.
    I have recently gave up my job to concentrate full time on Trading/Betting/Gambling call it what you want and from a lifetime of past experiences there is no magic formula just a lot of hard work,time,discipline and the right mindset.
    Although I have tested this system for just a week it seems to have legs and looks rock solid.
    I will be using it soon with real money and would like to thankyou very much Mr Sunneysideup also I wish your goodself and your loved ones a very merry christmas and a fantastic new year.
    I will be in touch with you soon ....!
    Cheers Mate
    Trading? What type if you don't mind me asking

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Trading? What type if you don't mind me asking
    On football only with Betfair

Hi Sunnysideup, can you PM me some details please. Thank you

January window opens shortly you lucky punters, all donations gratefully received by Mr Tan

nobody seems to post how many times they have lost

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    nobody seems to post how many times they have lost
    In any system there are losers as well as winners, the key is to view it over a bigger sample size in my opinion. I’m following the system on paper and will take a view after a month