+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUNNYSIDE UP SYSTEM

Re: SUNNYSIDE UP SYSTEM

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    nobody seems to post how many times they have lost
    I didn't do it yesterday as I had a hosp. appointment but other than that it hasn't lost yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Yeah , it did win for a while . Isnt he Organ Morgan?
    It won because he was picking one match a week, and it was usually whichever of the Old Firm was at home

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    In any system there are losers as well as winners, the key is to view it over a bigger sample size in my opinion. I’m following the system on paper and will take a view after a month
    cheers matey just interested

Hey guys
    You’ve had the system over two weeks now and it’s has WON every day we had a bet !!
    I’m sorry I haven’t got back to those of you who’ve pm’d me
    Just been too busy
    If you Pm me your mobile number and have a pen and paper ready I promise I’ll call you all next week
    System wins again today in the first race at 5/1 💷💷🤩👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Hey guys
    You’ve had the system over two weeks now and it’s has WON every day we had a bet !!
    Just been too busy
    If you Pm me your mobile number and have a pen and paper ready I promise I’ll call you all next week
    No rush mate, whenever you get a chance 👍

Hey guys
    Just been too busy
    System wins again today in the first race at 5/1 ��������
    I can back up everything that Sunnysideup says, the hardest thing to do is exercise your willpower, when your choice wins STOP!!

When you see the system winning across all the cards it’s imperative you have the discipline to STOP as soon as the system comes in until the next day!!!
    As I’ve already said
    I can’t send anyone the system details
    It’s to complicated to write down on paper
    Send me your number and I will call 👍

When you see the system winning across all the cards it’s imperative you have the discipline to STOP as soon as the system comes in until the next day!!!
    As I’ve already said
    I can’t send anyone the system details
    It’s to complicated to write down on paper
    Send me your number and I will call 👍
    It's good of you to share it with us. I look forward to your call.

The System wins again today in the third race @ 5/1
    Stop now until tomorrow 👍

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone on here 💷💷🤩👍

Another great week Pat, 6 out of 6!

If you are into gambling, then discipline is the only word in town.
    Gamblers become problem gamblers when they begin to chase losses.
    Football betting became a lot easier the moment bookies allowed single game bets.
    If you like a punt and you can afford it, 4 single £50 bets every weekend on Rangers, Celtic, Man City and Liverpool, obviously apart from the weekends they play each other, will definitely see a profit at the end of the season. Not a big profit, but none the less a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    If you are into gambling, then discipline is the only word in town.
    Gamblers become problem gamblers when they begin to chase losses.
    Football betting became a lot easier the moment bookies allowed single game bets.
    If you like a punt and you can afford it, 4 single £50 bets every weekend on Rangers, Celtic, Man City and Liverpool, obviously apart from the weekends they play each other, will definitely see a profit at the end of the season. Not a big profit, but none the less a profit.
    I agree 100% No discipline = No chance. You would also have to take other things into consideration such as Bank management,Staking plans,Mindset,being able to accept losses which are inevitable ,are just a few.
    If you were to do the bets you mentioned I am not sure you would make a small profit because although the 4 teams do win many of their games they will also lose a few and some would even have shock losses , then there is all the draws they would have.
    At the prices you would get would probably be almost all under evens some as small as 1.3 to 1.4 or even smaller there would be very little edge giving you very little ROI.
    Betting at such small prices over a long period is not for me.

Hey guys
    Just been too busy
    PM’d you and thanks. Will await a buzz from you mate👍

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarksplott View Post
    I agree 100% No discipline = No chance. You would also have to take other things into consideration such as Bank management,Staking plans,Mindset,being able to accept losses which are inevitable ,are just a few.
    If you were to do the bets you mentioned I am not sure you would make a small profit because although the 4 teams do win many of their games they will also lose a few and some would even have shock losses , then there is all the draws they would have.
    At the prices you would get would probably be almost all under evens some as small as 1.3 to 1.4 or even smaller there would be very little edge giving you very little ROI.
    Betting at such small prices over a long period is not for me.
    You’re right. It is a tedious way to get a small return.
    The best advice in life, but the hardest to follow, is “everything in moderation”.
    If you can put a £10 or £20 coupon every week and not get bothered if it loses, then all’s good.
    Or pick 2 random teams like Palace & Oxford, and do a £10 double every week, then more than likely you’ll come out on top.
    It’s when discipline goes out the window, that problems arise.

Both 'systems ' mentioned don't seem right to me. There's only 1 way to beat the bookies over a long period, that's to back stuff at bigger odds than it should be.

Any 'system' that pays no attention to the 'value' of each bet stands very little chance of winning over a long term

Canton Kev I’ve PM’d you mate
    Also Blue Matt I need your mobile as I’m unable to text the information it’s too complicated
    Cheers 👍

Dorcus - MPS1- Trigger
    I’ve rang you but all of you went straight to voicemail
    I’ll try again later 👍