+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Omicron No more than a cold ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Omicron No more than a cold ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

We had no idea omicron was going to be possibly weak so yah boo socks to people whingeing about boosters and restrictions
    The Scientists / medical professionals were telling the world that Omicron was weaker that previous variants, this was 2 weeks ago now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The Scientists / medical professionals were telling the world that Omicron was weaker that previous variants, this was 2 weeks ago now
    And one of my friends father is in hospital on a ventilator with it and four of my youngish (30 - 45) friends are rough with it.

What do you do?

The leaders of the country are damned if they prepare for the worse or damned if they do nothing.

Personally I'd rather overprepare and save one life than under prepare and lose lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    And one of my friends father is in hospital on a ventilator with it and four of my youngish (30 - 45) friends are rough with it.

What do you do?

The leaders of the country are damned if they prepare for the worse or damned if they do nothing.

Personally I'd rather overprepare and save one life than under prepare and lose lots.
    Good luck to them, its not a decision I would want to be making, you make the right call 20 times and its expected as you are s.posed to protect the country, make one wrong call and you that is what will define the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Good luck to them, its not a decision I would want to be making, you make the right call 20 times and its expected as you are s.posed to protect the country, make one wrong call and you that is what will define the whole time
    I'm just amazed at the amount of Phd's are held by people on football massage boards and how much access to data they have.

You'd swear that every mechanic, bus driver and button monkey is worth listening too.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I'm just amazed at the amount of Phd's are held by people on football massage boards and how much access to data they have.

You'd swear that every mechanic, bus driver and button monkey is worth listening too.
    That's the problem when you can't trust a single word that comes out of the government's mouths. Appalling leadership leads to chaos.