+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeremy Beadle they’re definitely NOT!!

Jeremy Beadle they’re definitely NOT!!

The scourge of the Parking Attendants!
    Many of you of a certain age will remember the antics of Jeremy Beadle and his parking attendant wind ups on a Saturday night
    Well for the last half an hour I’ve been sitting in my car parked up waiting for ‘er indoors to finish her shopping 🛍
    Location is the Cardiff Bay Retail Park.
    What a thoroughly entertaining half an hour it’s been!!!
    I’ve been watching these two parking attendants dressed in luminous yellow and blue uniforms going about their work.
    Firstly if anyone parks where they are not supposed to when there’s clear signage everywhere then you must have rocks in your head!!
    With that said these two ninja like operatives who are clearly in Grinch mode prey on the lazy motorist with pinpoint precision.
    A woman rocks up outside PetsAtHome in her BMW 4x4 (the car is really irrelevant but in her case had to be mentioned) She’s a forty something Catfish who parks on the Double Yellow lines - gets out and adjusts her scarf - looks at the double yellow lines and decides to go back inside the vehicle to turn her hazard lights on - these lights will protect her she thinks before heading inside
    She had only stepped foot in the store when these two parking attendants pounce
    The one is taking pictures of the vehicle front and back whilst the other slaps a ticket in a black and yellow polythene bag on the windscreen- they MUST have had the ticket PRE WRITTEN whereby they just added the registration index as it was really that fast
    They then retired out of sight skulking over by Costa Coffee admiring their work.
    The woman returned minutes later with her de-worming tablets and after jumping into the car realises her wincies aren’t wiping properly due to a Christmas gift deposited on her windscreen which she quickly removes and speeds off
    Exactly the same happens again minutes later outside Boots the chemist
    This time two cars park on the double yellows - the one fortunately still had the driver whereby his passenger had exited and he duly drove away but the second car got the Ninja treatment.
    A third car parked in the disabled bay on the end - two women got out and walked towards Argos- I couldn’t see the windscreen but I’m guessing the correct blue badge or whatever is required wasn’t present as they “Grinched” this vehicle with a ticket
    I’d seen three tickets doled out in less than ten minutes lol
    As I’ve already said lazy motorists parking wherever they like get what they deserve but if you’re heading to Cardiff Bay retail park anytime soon then it’s definitely not Jeremy Beadle you’ll be seeing- Beware 🎫

Re: Jeremy Beadle they’re definitely NOT!!

Don't park in the disabled spaces illegally either , I have seen them dolling out tickets for that as well.

I saw that Jim
    Two women rocked up into a clear disabled space and waltzed off towards Argos
    The parking fine was like a heat seeking missile lol
    Wallop 😂

I don't get the point of the thread.

Don't park on doubles or disabled spaces, do what everyone else has to do find a space and brave the walk.

As for them being pre written, anyone should be efficient at doing their job even if their job is being a ****.

I used to complete my paperwork on the ipad sat at home, rather than doing it sat out on site so I had more time to dedicate to other aspects of my job on site. Half hours doing paperwork at home with a cuppa saved me time out on site. Nothing wrong with being efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I saw that Jim
    Wallop 😂
    Good, fecking twats parking in disabled spaces , should be 3 points

Sounds like an entertaining half hour or so.
    These wardens aren't probably paid much more than minimum wage, so let them get any job satisfaction they can. They sound really efficient aswell and deserve a Christmas bonus.

I worked on an advert for Specsavers once, we shot it by where Buffalo Bar used to be.

The whole schtick was somebody'd park their car in a bay and then when they'd go to the machine to pay for a ticket a fake traffic warden would pop out and give them a parking ticket. People would LOSE it and the warden would be all "nope, I've issued the ticket, you have to take it" and would subtly encourage them to open it there and then

Anyway when they eventually furiously ripped open the ticket they found a Ł50 note inside.

Specsavers: Look Again

*Other spectacle outlets are available

I Facking love it when the self entitlement of people back fires on them and bites them on the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Don't park in the disabled spaces illegally either , I have seen them dolling out tickets for that as well.
    They deserve everything they get!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I saw that Jim
    Wallop 😂
    Them too.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Too true!

I do notice its posh car users as well , they all fly out the car with no one looking disabled in or out of the car ??

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I Facking love it when the self entitlement of people back fires on them and bites them on the arse.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do notice its posh car users as well , they all fly out the car with no one looking disabled in or out of the car ??
    Apparently these are the only ones that park like twats sideways in parking bays as well the way people ramble on, swear you'll never see an 04 plate fiesta parked in such a way...

2 things make it sweeter aswell-
    1. They think that putting on their hazards gives them immunity from prosecution for a short amount of time
    2. More of these types seem to have personalised number plates aswell (I'll get my coat😉)

they should fine the lazy lot who are to blind to park between the white lines aswell

Quote Originally Posted by driver blue View Post
    they should fine the lazy lot who are to blind to park between the white lines aswell
    Need to make them bigger. Too many women drive large SUVs and can't park a mini. Cars are too big nowadays for the spaces.

The sort of people who park like this are the same sort of people who wouldn't let you go in front of them at the queue in Lidl if you had one item and they had a trolley full!

Woman parks her land rover in disabled parking bay

Gets out , 3 kids in the back , no blue badge

I said I am sorry to trouble you but you are parked in a disabled bay

She barks ......can't you see I have got 3 children !

I said are any of them disabled ?

She swears at me , gets in the jeep and off she drives

Hadn't she told you about her having kids before agreeing to go on the date with you?

I remember a bloke kindly pointing out to me that there were no dogs allowed on the beach, was down by the blue lagoon near St. David's.
    I paused, either my dog on its leab pocket full of poo bags and proceeded to scan the beach in the horizon where there were double figures in dogs with their owners letting them run free through kids sandcastles kicking sand over picnics. I looked back at my dog on its lead, pointed 5 yards onto the beach towards friends and family and said politely "let me.kbiw when you get the other 50 off and I'll be behind them, were only having a bag of chips and saying our goodbyes"

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I remember a bloke kindly pointing out to me that there were no dogs allowed on the beach, was down by the blue lagoon near St. David's.
    I paused, either my dog on its leab pocket full of poo bags and proceeded to scan the beach in the horizon where there were double figures in dogs with their owners letting them run free through kids sandcastles kicking sand over picnics. I looked back at my dog on its lead, pointed 5 yards onto the beach towards friends and family and said politely "let me.kbiw when you get the other 50 off and I'll be behind them, were only having a bag of chips and saying our goodbyes"
    Well it doesn't matter that there were other people breaking the rules , you were and the bloke told you

So you should have got hold of your dog and do as the council says

Doesn't matter what Joe blogs is doing 50 yards away .....no dogs ......

Disabled Bay ......no parking

Double yellows ......no parking

Unless you have a guide dog ......no dogs

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Yes, it's one of life's little pleasures.

If you type "Airline passengers losing their shit" into YouTube, you may binge at your pleasure.

Well it doesn't matter that there were other people breaking the rules , you were and the bloke told you

So you should have got hold of your dog and do as the council says

Doesn't matter what Joe blogs is doing 50 yards away .....no dogs ......

Disabled Bay ......no parking

Double yellows ......no parking

Unless you have a guide dog ......no dogs
    Point being that the hero didn't tell the other 50. Saw his chance to speak up in front of his bit of fluff.

Did you stand guard and tell anyone else off or just pick on the single mother with 3 kids?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Point being that the hero didn't tell the other 50. Saw his chance to speak up in front of his bit of fluff.

Did you stand guard and tell anyone else off or just pick on the single mother with 3 kids?
    You expect him to tell everybody ?

Even if he only tells you he's doing the right thing

There should be no bullshit , OK buddy fair enough , get the dog and leave or get in the car and leave the disabled bay to someone else who needs it

I point out politely to everyone that they are in a disabled bay most people are perfectly pleasant and move

Decent people do that, they don't make excuses like there are other dogs on the beach , stop picking on me , what are you dog warden or can't you see that I have children even though that still means I am parking illegally ?

You ain't got a leg to stand on , much like the Falklands war hero who needs that disabled space

No dogs on beach ......including your dog

No cars in disabled bays without blue parking badge

End of story , no excuses

Don't want to hear that cobblers